Happy Birthday Jessica Louise!!

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 4:54 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jessica!!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day!!! and A Healthy Year!!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Happy Birthday! Hope you have many many more! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 7:03 pm

[SIZE=”7″][CENTER][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] 🙂 [/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE=”5″]Shirley[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 14, 2009 at 9:09 am

[COLOR=”Magenta”][/COLOR][FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”6″][CENTER]Happy Birthday Jessica![/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.lemontreetales.com/lemon_tree_tales/images/2008/03/27/pinkcakebox_birthday_cake.jpg[/IMG]

Happy Birthday Jessica Louise!

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 12:44 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday!!! Hope You Enjoy Your Day!!! 😀 [IMG]http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/2/8/2806336.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 5:08 pm

[COLOR=”DarkOrchid”]Thanks,Cheryl:D !!!!

Happy late Birthday to you too! I hope you had a great day too[/COLOR]:)

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 5:41 pm

😉 [B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple] [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Jessica Louise ! Hope your birthday turned out to be a great day for you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2008 at 10:23 pm

Another birthday! Happy Birthday Jessica Louise ! I will just make a cake with your name on it and will eat a piece of it in your honor. Maybe I should make cup cakes!

• Anonymous
      January 14, 2008 at 6:54 am

[FONT=”Tahoma”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”]The best wishes for the day and the year from Norway![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      January 14, 2008 at 9:12 pm

[COLOR=”Plum”][B]Thank you[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=”DarkOrchid”][B]everybody[/B][/COLOR] for the [COLOR=”darkorchid”][B]Birthday Wishes!!![/B][/COLOR]:D