Happy Birthday Allaug 11/13

• Anonymous
      November 10, 2007 at 10:33 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Allaug!!!:) Hope You Have a Great Day!!:D [IMG]http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/2/9/2979484.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 4:04 am

[COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday!!!![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 10:50 am

[COLOR=”Blue”][CENTER][SIZE=”5″]Happy Birthday Allaug! Best wishes for your new year! [/SIZE]:) [/CENTER][/COLOR][COLOR=”Blue”][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 12:06 pm

[IMG]http://www.ourbluemarble.us/forum/computer_expert.gif[/IMG]

betydelig cable:

[B][COLOR=”Red”]gratulerer med dagen![/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2007 at 5:06 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Red”]Hjerteligt tillykke med fødselsdagen, Allaug![/COLOR][/SIZE]

I hope that you had a nice day.

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 11:09 am

[SIZE=”3″]Allaug ~ this [/SIZE][SIZE=”4″]Happy Birthday [SIZE=”2″][SIZE=”3″]wish is written in Canadian!![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] 😀

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Dear Allaug:

Happy Birthday. I hope your day will be special and that you will be cherished by your loved ones.

Lee

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2007 at 11:51 pm

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkorchid]Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday, I’m just going to stick with English. Hope you have a Great Birthday ! 😉 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Happy Birthday,
      Our wishes for a beautiful day are sent across the ocean and seas.

[IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5682/birthdaylifespleasurepc7.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 5:57 pm

Happy Birthday Allaug. I hope you have a good day.
      I was hoping to find a birthday picture for you but I have been busy and tired from my tumble on Sunday

Have a Happy Happy Birthday

Sue

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 12:34 pm

[B]Happy Birthday Allaug[/B]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 6:51 pm

Dear Friends!

I’m so happy and touched by all your birthday-greetings! I know that the forum tells who has their aniversary in the near future, but it’s up to you to send a greeing, isn’t it?;)

From my friends here I only got a couple of e-mails, but then again I tend to forget their birthdays too!

Hubby and I went out for dinner and a movie (“Lions for Lambs” – exeptionally well done; but here is what’ll crack you up – guess how many people were in the 222 seat theatre? FOUR!! It was like a private show – it happens in Norway only) on the day itself, because both of us had heavy duty dentistry done the same day. Well, The only place it hurt for me was in my wallet: dentists are not NHS, so we find them extremely expensive, but 😮 poor hubby has an infected root, underneath a root-canal work from years back, so for him the pain both physically and economically is F-A-R greater!

Yesterday evening William and his parents and grandparents were here for coffee and cheese-cake, so I did celebrate to a certain extent this year too.

Love
      Allaug
      🙂 🙂

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 8:19 pm

Happy Belated Birthday, Allaug!!!

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 10:32 pm

Happy Birthday Allaug from Virginia Beach, Virginia. Hope you have many more.
      Mary Ann

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 11:47 pm

[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7052/bdaybelateddunceci4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”][CENTER]Sorry I missed the date. Things have been a little hectic lately.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2007 at 6:33 pm

Still very pleased by more “late-comers”: thank you, thank you and thank you!