Hands are hot 14 months into recovery

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2009 at 11:12 am

I was diagnosed with GBS in April 2008. My hands are hot, to the touch and to me, alot of the time. I use ice packs alot to cool them down. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better. Thanks for the input.

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Hi Missy! I use the ice packs too to calm that hot feeling down also. They just put me on Oxycarbamezeprine for the hot burning sensations and it helps along with me taking my Gabapentin! This stuff can be a real royal pain dealing with. There are some very good suggestions in the posting Dick S posted about pain! Check it out there because a bunch of us listed some good ideas that might help! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      July 1, 2009 at 12:16 pm

Hi – new member here. Diagnosed in May 2007 – I was so hot (all over) for about 6 months and now I just have hot hands and feet. My husband hates it at night time because I will take my hands and place them on his back (he sleeps out of the covers because I heat the bed up too much). His back is always really cold feeling to me and it helps me cool off. Usually husbands can complain about the icy cold feet – but I could melt ice pretty easily.

——————-
      Dana B.
      GBS – May 2007