Guessing The Due Date

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 10:48 am

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to start this thread here.

Can anyone who posted in the CIDP section post your answers here please.
      Thank You.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 10:57 am

My picks for Mary’s (Badmommy’s) Baby Boy is:

Date: Sept 14th

Time: 2:35 AM

Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz.

Length: 19 inches

Happy Thoughts coming your way Mary.:) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 2:52 pm

I will guess:

DATE September 23rd.

TIME 3:12am

WEIGHT/LENGTH small baby

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 3:10 pm

Come on Liz, you have to guess the weight of the Baby, not the length, that’s just something I did. What’s your guess?:)

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 11:03 pm

OKAY, I’ll do better at a guess:
      DATE September 23rd
      TIME 3:12am
      WEIGHT 8lbs. 2oz.
      LENGTH 20 inches

The winner get’s a picture of baby.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 11:06 pm

I think that would be up to Mary if she would want to send a picture of the baby to the winner.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 11:34 pm

congrats badmommy! choose my guess!:D
      sept 14th
      6lbs. 5oz.
      6:36 p.m.
      19″

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 2:28 am

Ok, Donna,…………..you are making me chase a moving target ๐Ÿ™‚
      I started this in response to your suggestion on the “CIDP Thread”…….so, here is my due date guess Again!!!: ๐Ÿ™‚

[B]………………………………
      September 26, 2006 7:00am, 7lbs, 2oz. (How’s that??)

Perry

P.S. What is the “prize”?[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 8:54 am

I will go with September 23 my birthday? or September 22 my grandson’s birthday, Yeah! the little guy couldn’t wait one more day

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 11:23 am

Sorry Perry,

I just thought it would be better here as not to distract from the other subjects there.

Again my apology ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 10:55 pm

I think Mary said she would have the baby on my birthday ๐Ÿ™‚

My picks for Mary’s Baby Boy is:

Date: Sept 27th

Time: 2:00 AM

Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz.

Length: 20 inches

• May 30, 2006 at 12:49 am

๐Ÿ˜€

You guys/gals have me laughing so hard and my bladder is already not what is used to be from this lil guy!!!!!

I will post pics once he arrives. I had one of those cool 3D ultrasounds and although it was a little creepy, it was still unbelievable to see my child’s face and hands so clearly.

Expected due date is Oct. 5th. Already at 5 months I wonder how I am going to handle another 4 plus the weight gain. It is throwing off my drunken gait already!!:eek:

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 1:20 am

Here’s my guess:

Date: Sept 21st

Time: 8:00 P.M.

Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz.

Length: 20 inches

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 12:45 pm

I love ya Mary, and my mission until that sweet baby boy arrives is to make you laugh, smile and be content.

Except I’m way off base with my guess, I’m to early in Sept. I will keep my picks anyway.

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 12:53 pm

Donna, you never know! Baby boy will arrive when he’s ready ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 10:52 pm

badmommy, that would be sooo cool to see what your baby looks like in stages. i wish they had that when i was pregnant with my kids. do they print the pic out or is it on a cd? are you going to be like tom c and watch the baby daily? i would if i had the chance. hope you are taking it easy mommy! take care and keep us posted.:)

• May 31, 2006 at 12:51 am

I do have 8 pics of the regular ultrasound and 3 of the 3D. It is amazing what technology can do!!

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2006 at 11:57 am

[QUOTE=Pam]Donna, you never know! Baby boy will arrive when he’s ready ;)[/QUOTE]

I know that all to well as having 3 of my own and they were all late. Plus I worked for an OB/GYN and I saw babies come into this world very early or late. ๐Ÿ™‚

The new ultrasound machines are fantastic, especially if the Dr has the one that is in color rather then the black and white images. We had the color ultrasound and I could not believe the clarity of the images.

• Anonymous
      June 2, 2006 at 1:21 pm

To the top again for those who haven’t read this.:) ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 1:53 pm

Bringing this back up for any other guesses.

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 2:37 pm

September 19
      10:12 am
      6 lbs. 11 0z.
      18 1/2 inches

And beautiful as can be..can we all be god parents…teehee tee hee

• August 16, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Just to give you an update…

Baby boy is weighing in at week 32 at a whooping 4 lbs. 13 oz give or take 8 oz. He is incredibly long and rates at babies at week 34.

Only a few more weeks (this is what I tell myself to get thru it!) I haven’t been able to sleep more than 4 hours at a time since March…when I do sleep, I dream of sleeping. Weird?! He flips, turns, kicks, and punches. The docs tell me that this is a good sign…how I would love to kick or punch them when they say so!

Saw a partner in the practice and explained how my fingertips have gone numb and are tingling. She told me it wasn’t the CIDP but carpel tunnel and if I get braces for my hands and take some Tylenol, I’ll be fine:rolleyes: Needless to say after this pregnancy, I am finding a new doc. One that is educated and cares. My current doc and her associates really push pills and then their patients out the door:mad:

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 5:32 pm

Wow!

Mary, we love you so much.

With big hugs,
      Auntie M

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2006 at 6:45 pm

Mary,

I ditto what Auntie M says. We all do love you. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Love Auntie B

• September 13, 2006 at 9:14 pm

Still no baby…and still no sleep. I’m down to about 2 hours a night as this lil guy thinks that if mom isn’t busy, he should be.

Baby will be induced on Sept. 28th but keep your fingers crossed that he comes a little earlier. My girls have been so patient with me but I feel like I’m failing. Finger tips completely numb and tingling and my feet ignore me most of the day.

I have 2 more weeks…I know I can make it but it seems sooooo far away.

BTW, after tomorrow, if there is no baby, then some of you are out of the running;)

Most likely the name will be Thorin Isaac Walton…unless the pain meds causes me to get crazy(ier), LOL!

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 10:14 pm

Great name, Mary! I have visions of a little boy learning about nature.

Love,
      Auntie M

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 10:19 pm

aww Mary I guessed my birthday Sep 27th, whats this Sep 28 business ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 13, 2006 at 11:15 pm

LOL, Jerimy, I am still hoping tomorrow that I can convince my doc to induce on the 25th:D
      And you never know…if labor takes forever, it could extend into the wee hours of Friday:)

Auntie M, he will indeed be surrounded by nature and a lot of dogs.

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 12:18 pm

what a neat name, badmommy! the 28th is my baby brothers birthday. i hope you can get some rest after that football player is born! for your sake i hope you can convince them to induce early.(and for jer, too!;) ) stay in touch–we are anxious to hear from the star! just checking–do you have the digital packed?!:)

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2006 at 11:44 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]Not to sure about guessing the date, just wish you all the best. My middle daughter has a baby girl due around the 15th of Oct, she has a son that’s his photo I’m using for my avatar. Just want to wish you all the best !;) [/FONT]

• September 15, 2006 at 8:40 pm

Thanks for the well wishes!

My doc also moved the date of ‘inducing’ to Sept. 26th. Sorry Jerimy but unless it is a really loooooooooooong labor, it looks like I will be missing your birthday ๐Ÿ™‚

Met with the anesthesiologist yesterday…she was really interested in my illness and gave me some great information. She also worked in Chicago with my neuro and said he was one of the ‘most brilliant, respected neuros in the area’.:D

Only 12 more days….

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 8:20 am

That’s ok Mary, as long as you and the baby are healthy then that will be a great birthday present ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Jerimy

• October 7, 2006 at 10:17 am

Just wanted to let you guys/gals know that everything went fine! Thorin Isaac was born Sept 26th at 6:27 pm. He weighed a whooping 7 lbs. 12 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.

His sisters dote on him and love him to pieces! The dogs were jealous at first but thanks to everyone making them feel special too, they have returned to a life of sleeping and guarding us against the squirrel population.

For pics, if you wish to visit my photobucket, there a couple of pics of him!

[url]http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/WaltonZooCrew/Family/[/url]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 10:27 am

CONGRATULATIONS Mary!!!!! I was waiting to hear from you. I hope you have many sleep filled nights. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 10:33 am

Congrats Mary. glad to hear that all went well.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 10:46 am

Congratulation Mary
      What beautiful pictures
      [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/WaltonZooCrew/Family/100_1491.jpg[/IMG]
      [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/WaltonZooCrew/Family/100_1511.jpg[/IMG]

Sue

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 12:06 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”3″]congratulations, mary! What a beautiful family.[ATTACH]669[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 2:55 pm

Hello Mary, What a handsome beautiful baby boy you have and I’m sure his big sisters are going to be a wonderful help to you. We’re all AUNTIES and UNCLES now.

[IMG]http://www.wtv-zone.com/emma/baby/gifs/balloond.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 9:40 pm

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/3.gif[/img]
      Time to celebrate, Glad everything went ok. Wishing you the best !
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/12.gif[/img]
      I patiently waiting for the arrival of my grandaughter on Oct. 16th.
      Again best wishes! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 1:53 am

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Congratulations!!!!!!! He is the cutest little man!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff]and the winner of the guess the due date game is: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff]Uncle Perry-Correct Day[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff]Auntie Brandy- Closest Guess on weight[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff]and all the other Aunts and Uncles were close with the guesses of the length!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      ๐Ÿ™‚
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000ff]Badmommy, your daughters are the sweetest big sisters!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2006 at 6:39 am

Congrats, BadMom . A beautiful little boy, and the girls are just awesomely cute!!! Enjoy this beautiful “life” and your family!

Perry

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 8:09 pm

Congrats Badmommy! Looked around for awhile for Birthdate, got info it was here. Thanks, Suzanne! Very Beautiful Family. Give ’em all hugs and kisses from me too!

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 3:17 am

What a beautiful baby ~ and I have grandchildren!! Your little girls are to cute; would love to hug them all ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations to everyone.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 5:40 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Lots of love from
      Auntie M

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 9:33 pm

Congratulations, Mary! I’m so happy for you and your family! Your children are so precious and beautiful!

Love,

Shannon

• October 23, 2006 at 8:55 pm

Please keep little Baby Thorin in your prayers. He is supposed to have gained @ 2 lbs. but has yet to even regain his original birth weight. We are fattening him up by adding extra feedings hoping that will do the trick.
      If this doesn’t work, I’m sending him to grandma’s house. She’ll fatten him up!:)

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 11:05 pm

Consider it done, Mary. Hope he starts to gain rapidly. give him hugs and angel kisses for me!:)

• October 29, 2006 at 8:32 pm

As of Friday, Thorin gained 12 oz since Monday bringing him to 8 lbs. 4 ozs. I can’t even begin to express how relieved I am. He still has more to gain to get in to the ‘safe range’ but it’s a start!

• Anonymous
      October 29, 2006 at 10:03 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]Great News, Mary! Your family remains in my prayers. Please keep us informed..Vicki[/COLOR]