GROUND HOG DAY FEB.2nd

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Do you think this little rat will see his shadow or not ? 😀

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 1:37 pm

No i don’t think phil will see his shadow, but i do think spring is 6 weeks away!!:D

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 1:43 pm

I’m really, really hoping that ‘little rat’ does NOT see his shadow so we can get this winter stuff over with. Oklahoma has been lucky the past few years with a mild winter, but this year is different. Ice, sleet, ice pelets, rain, freezing rain, snow, heavy snow – what more could we ask for???

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 10:50 pm

If Phil were in Va. Beach, he would not see his shadow. We’ve had a very mild fall till just two weeks ago. Winter came. It’s cold. sometimes sunny sometimes not. Not tomorrow. Yeah !
      Mary Ann

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 11:18 pm

Well here in New Jersey, tomorrow’s weather is going to be snowy and cloudy, so that “little rat” will not see his shadow. Yippee!

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2007 at 8:59 am

If we have 6 more weeks of winter I would like to be able use hibernation. But alas I do not know how?

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2007 at 10:22 am

Just my luck we get snow ice and sleet the day b4 he come outta his hole…. typical 😮

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2007 at 1:04 pm

It hasn’t snowed in North Jersey yet, but it’s very cloudy, so I’m hoping the little rodent did not see his shadow.

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2007 at 8:55 pm

[FONT=”Garamond”]Your in luck the groundhog didn’t see his shadow, although at one time today. Here the sun was shining on the fresh fallen snow.[/FONT]