Great news, for sweet little Kevie!

• July 18, 2007 at 5:36 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 6:12 pm

WOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!! I’m sooo happy for Kevie!!! Dawn you must be on cloud 9! that is wonderful news, Kevie is always in my Prayers! Give Him BIG HUGS from Auntie C!!:D

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 8:49 pm

Great news I am happy for you and your family

Sue

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 9:23 pm

That is one of the absolute BEST pieces of news I’ve seen in one VERY LONG TIME!
      Crossing fingers and eyes that it all stays that way…truly!

• July 18, 2007 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for the responses, you truly do not know how much it means to me. To know I have people to come to that really care is so overwhelming. I KNOW everyone’s prayers helped us with this wonderful news. We do not even get these kind words from family members! Thank You!

Dawn and Kevie ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 10:41 pm

[FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”]That great news![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 11:12 pm

Dear Dawn,

I am so VERY happy for you all!! This is wonderful news ….. Big kiss for Kevie!:D

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 11:38 pm

That is wonderful news!!! I am very happy for you and Kevie!
      Jenn

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 11:46 pm

I had a suspicion from the beginning that what he had was GBS & not CIDP. Now to hear it confirmed makes me so happy! As I wrote to you before via PM, I am not one for unnecessary testing, especially when it comes to children. I am glad you were strong enough to question everything the doctors were saying, as some of it did not make any sense to me.

How lucky your son is to have had such a strong advocate, and how happy we are all to know that the worst is over & he can just go on & lead a normal life now. How much I wish that for everyone who ever comes on this forum. Best of luck always to you & your son…
      Pam

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 11:48 pm

Dawn,

So glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      July 18, 2007 at 11:48 pm

Wonderful news for Keivie and his Mom and every one on this site. Please continue to keep us informed.

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2007 at 6:07 am

Hopefully this means you can start to put the whole experience behind you. It can be such a cruel affliction but to happen to a child just seems so unfair.

Thanks for giving us all some great news and something to smile about:D

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2007 at 9:41 am

Dawn, I am so happy to hear your great news about Kevie!
      Now you can all really enjoy the summer!

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2007 at 10:38 am

Oh, that just gave me goosebumps to read your report! Thank you so much for sharing the good news. I’m so happy for your family!

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2007 at 11:54 am

Dawn,
      That’s fantastic! Your news brings tears to my eyes — but then again I’m a sucker for happy endings! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stay well,
      Caryn

• Anonymous
      July 19, 2007 at 8:47 pm

Hello Dawn,
      This is happy news to hear. It sounds like you finally have a diagnosis and even though he has GBS, it’s a big sigh of relief. The posts read like not one of us has told you not to let your bubble float too high. You know you are still welcome to stay here with us. You would be such a big help to new moms that come here.

[IMG]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8305/rosebouquetrs0.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 20, 2007 at 12:34 pm

Dawn,

I am so happy for you and Kevie !!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic !:D

Stacey

• Anonymous
      July 21, 2007 at 12:22 pm

What great news this is. How inspirational to everyone here. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 22, 2007 at 12:20 pm

I cried when I read your post. I’m so relieved for you all. That beautiful little boy is going to be just fine!!! Thank you God.

• July 23, 2007 at 8:37 pm

Thanks for all of the kind words! Miracles do happen, God does listen!
      Dawn ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Anonymous
      July 23, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Dawn,

I’m very happy for you, Kevin and your family.
      Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2007 at 2:24 am

Dawn,

That’s fantastic!

Here’s to Kevin continuing on his road to recovery!

Kelly