Great news for Kevie!!!

• September 20, 2007 at 5:12 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      September 20, 2007 at 6:02 pm

Well Dawn, I’m glad you got your monies worth!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m soo glad for you, I hope that this is a silver lining in your stressful days. Did he realize what that meant?

• Anonymous
      September 20, 2007 at 8:30 pm

That is wonderful. I have hopes that Dell will be getting better, over time. I don’t care if he plays football or just cheers on the sidelines, I just want him to be happy with his life. I worry about the picking and teasing from other children but I can’t control everything.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      September 21, 2007 at 8:23 am

Dawn something that works wonders for a bee sting is Adolps meat Tenderizer of a green tomato. I always kept the meat tenderizer with me when I was diveing. It neutralizers protine and all insect and jellyfish and fire coral is made up of protine. The pain from a bee or other insects will be gone within 3-5 mins. all you do is wet the area lightley and put on a heavy covering of tenderizer and let it dry. (Steve) PS- great news for kevie God is blessing him and you. you are in my prayers

• Anonymous
      September 21, 2007 at 9:16 am

Dawn,
      What a great story…sorry you ended up in ER but what a way to make it work for you! I am so glad to hear Kevie is able to play football. It does show he is doing well. I pray it continues for him. I can only imagine how happy you are to be able to watch him. Rah! Rah! Go team! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2007 at 11:58 am

Keep the good news coming. This is just wonderful.

Many blessings to all.

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Wow- just to hear he was playing football really is amazing! You must have been a nervous wreck to watch!
      That is such great news! I am so happy for you and your whole family. Kevie gets to be a normal kid- that’s great!!!
      Thanks for sharing the good news!
      Jenn

• Anonymous
      September 30, 2007 at 11:18 am

Happy to hear he is doing so well.

• Anonymous
      September 30, 2007 at 6:46 pm

Great news! A hospital trip because of football injury seems to part of today’s American male rite of passage. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2007 at 10:26 pm

Dawn,

I find it interesting Kevin’s reflexes were brisk. Ben’s have been brisk since GBS 2.5 years ago, and at his last appointment they were normal. We go to the neurologist once a month, so the normal reflexes just happened overnight.

I’m so glad Kevin’s doing so well! I had no idea he was playing football this year! That’s awesome!

Love,

Shannon