Good Report Today

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2007 at 7:27 pm

I had a neurologist appointment today and tested my reflexes in my legs have returned. He prescribed that I take B 12 3x day and B complex 1 day. I guess B is good for nerves. Still taking Cymbalta and Topamax instead of Nuerotin. I feel good about the visit. He thought things seemed to be going good. I want to thank everyone for their encouragement. 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2007 at 11:46 pm

Kinney,
      Great news! Glad you are feeling better,

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2007 at 8:33 am

Congrats on your good news 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2007 at 10:12 am

Keep up The Good Work Kinney!!!!:)

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2007 at 12:03 pm

Great Kinny,

Cymbalta contain the active ingredient duloxetine hydrochloride, which is a type of antidepressant known as a serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). This type of medicine acts on nerve cells in the brain. Duloxetine is thought to enhance the nerve signals within the central nervous sytem that naturally inhibit pain.

My GP put me on zoloft about 4 months ago. I had an appt with my neurologist last week and he changed me from zoloft to cymbalta and explained that cymbalta would be much better for me because of the pain relief.

Why did your Dr give perscriptions for vitamin B-Complex (you can get over the counter at any Walmart, Meijier, K-Mart, etc) and vitamin B-12 cobalamin or go to a health supply store for the methylalamin logenze type. Or do you get B-12 shots?

Best regards.

Jethro