Good morning family!

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2008 at 5:27 am

Good morning family! Just want to wish everyone a nice day today and hope we all stay well today!
      Today is Saturday! Every Saturday my husband and I get dressed and we get out of the house for a while and go grab us some breakfast somewhere. Then after breakfast we hit a few yard sales if we see one and I look around to see what kind of deals I can find.
      Have to go over my mom’s house today and pick some more figs. This will most likely be my last picking due to surgery this coming week. Trying to catch up on some things before that day gets here.
      Starting to get a bit nervous here! Plan on making cherry fig preserves this weekend and then I will have all I need preserves wise. Going to rest in between my adventures this weekend. My husband has to spray wash my mom’s house. I plan on taking a paint brush and starting her garage bottom area that needs painting bad! Will be sitting alot on a stool for that! Then my husband will finish next weekend getting what I did not finish! Trying to help him some. So he won’t be overpushing himself and rushing. Well I best get myself dressed. My meds taken and out the door we go!
      Won’t be online much today! But hope everybody has a wonderful beautiful day! Thinking about everyone today that is dealing with Hurricane Ike! Hugs family!

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2008 at 9:03 am

Wow Linda you were up with the chickens! What a nice post. Glad you are getting out and about, keeping your mind busy looking for “finds”. I’m off myself to look for “finds” 😀 Careful not to overdo Careful not to overdo Careful not to overdo, we are gonna anyway 😀 But then rest! Hope you have/had a wonderful day! Hugs to you!

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2008 at 7:42 pm

LindaH: what day is your surgery and how long before you will be home? I see you like to keep busy. Baking or cooking something in the kitchen is always fun for me . I do a little canning also. It keeps me going . Sounds funny for some but it also is fun for me.
      Hugs to you
      Joan

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 3:40 am

I go in on Wednesday Sept. 17th. . will be posting about my bad day yesterday. Nothing got done and I ended up being sick all day long. Can’t wait to hurry up and get this stuff over with. I thought last night I was gonna have to see the ER again and I hate that place! Literally hate it!

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 10:35 am

LindaH : I read both of your posts and you are always so positive so I know you are feeling down this time around. Is there anything you can do just to get your mind off of it so you can relax for a while. Maybe reading. I always get tired when I read.
      Whatever it is you need to get some rest even if you do not sleep which I think you do need. Maybe you can find some support from your husband too if you can share your fear right now. You are a very strong person and I truely believe you are going to be better once this surgery is over. Tell your husband to give you a hug for me. I will be praying for you but I know you will be better off once you get thru this surgery.