Good-bye Steve Irwin

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 2:20 pm

Hi,

To the nation of Austrailia, and the people there, my heart goes out to you, for your loss. The world’s loss too. We all made fun of the guy, but he kept Austrailia on the world map more then Dundee ever thought could be done. What I took from him was his passion that was beyound measure. Which can be applied to every aspect of life, including recovering from GBS. A true person who believed in himself and his work, and lived his passion, which to me, is the key to life. My heart goes out to his family, and he’ll be missed by many in the world. Thank you Austrailia for sharing this person with the world.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 2:25 pm

Good bye, mate.

He made me giggle because he was so uncool. One great quote: “I got called an adrenalin junkie every other minute and I’m just fine with that.”

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 4:34 pm

Oh my Goodness ….. that is very sad news!

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 5:15 pm

Steve Irwin’s presence will be missed. He was part of Australia and the world. One episode that sticks in my memory is when Terry played a drudge and she was bent over a tub scrubbing his shorts. Crikey, I think there are crocs in heaven.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 6:40 pm

I will miss his humor and the animal kingdom has lost a true friend.

Prayers go out to family

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 7:33 pm

Sad news. Steve will be missed.:(

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 8:37 pm

Here in Australia there has been an outpouring of tributes. He promoted our country to the rest of the world. He will be sadly missed here in australia. When I heard the news i thought he must have been taken by a croc but a stingray was a surprise. 44 years young he will be remembered for a very long time.

Debbie

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 9:08 pm

He was a good man, my prayers go out to his wife and kids. Take care mate, you will be missed.

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 10:39 pm

[COLOR=red]What a way to go 🙁 I enjoyed your show and pray you areat peace[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Yes our hearts go out to Australia and his family. Pray for them, they are a very closenit family and Steve’s mom died in 2000. Steve was so close to his dad. Pray for him as he has now lost his wife and son. Pray Steve’s love for conservation and wildlife will go on. Steve was so hoping to keep going until his children could carry on his legacy. I learned this all on Amimal Planet today as they did tribute shows he made about his life.

Caroline

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 12:21 am

My kids are redeyed about the news of his death. My daughter was even upset at how one of the local tv anchors talked about his death-she had a smile on her face while she was reading the words, absolutely unprofessional. I enjoyed the shows Steve brought to my kids, the real animal world. They watch them over and over and learn something new each time. including the language.:) He will be missed by the world. Our hearts and prayers go out to Steve’s family, especially to Bob, Bindi and Terri.

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 8:46 am

My 10 year old was crying last night too. He loved to watch his shows, he taught children to love animals and respect the environment. He was a true passionate about his work.

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 3:27 pm

So very sad, I will miss Steve Irwin. It just goes to show that we have no idea how our end will be. My prayers and thoughts are with his family.