Going to have a busy day today! Hope I do okay!

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 5:14 am

Have to pick up my mom very early this morning. Get to Walmart and pick up her groceries. Then go get my glasses RX filled. After that go to take her to see her urologist and then grab a bite to eat.
      Then come home and fix my husband some dinner! Busy morning! I hope I can hold out okay and not get sick!
      It’s cold here today too! Going to be chilly and supposed to rain. Wishing everybody a nice day today and hope we all do well! Me! I might even buy a few things at Walmart! Already bought groceries this weekend so really don’t need anything. But the craft department sounds like a good place to shop. Maybe the womens clothing too! Glad I don’t have much change in my purse so I won’t be spending much and certainly don’t want to touch our savings. And no telling what my glasses RX will be! Bifocals! Yuk! LOL! Guess I will just have to except the bifocals because I can’t read small print anymore! The process of getting older! LOL! At least my muscles are not as sore now from that nasty EMG/NCV. So that has eased up! Won’t be struggling to walk in Walmart like I was this past Saturday! Yippee!
      Have a great day family!
      Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 4:38 pm

It was all I could do today walking around with my mother. I’m getting really worried about her. Was bringing her in some wood this morning and while getting her wood she fell in the kitchen. Her leg gave out on her! Scared the living pee turkey out of me. I had a time getting her off the kitchen floor. She did not injure herself but more scared us both than anything else. She is getting ready for surgery soon and getting a knee replacement done. So hopefully that surgery will help. That knee of her’s is giving out!
      So I am at Walmart giving her space and letting her be independent but at the same time Following her around spying on my mom! We left there and I got flowers for my dads grave and went to the grave yard and placed flowers on my dads grave. Then got to doctors office. Then got to her house and I unloaded her groceries. I was struggling to make it! I didn’t have to take her grocery shopping but wanted to give my husband a break from us both! The poor man is constantly doing for us and I hate it! When I got in the truck I felt like passing out!
      I decided to stop up the road from my mom’s house and grab a nice cold soda. My mouth was parched. While there I felt this urge to grab a $10.00 Lottery Scratch off ticket! Felt lucky but then didn’t feel lucky! Got home and struggled getting my belongings in the house. I finally so tuckered out threw off my shoes and flopped in my recliner!
      Pulled out the lottery ticket and started scratching it off! Hot dog! My first scratch I won $100.00 then the second scratch there was another $100.00 then the 3rd scratch was $200.00 and each number I kept scratching was a winning number! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Hey guys! I almost peed in my pants! Even called my mom back up and had her listening to me scratching. I hit it big! Ohh dear! I am in pure shock! Family! I won a $5000.00 Lottery Ticket! YAAAAAAA HOOOO! I called my husband up and told him and he does not believe me! Can’t wait for him to come home and see my ticket! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Better yet! I can’t wait to get it cashed. I had to look at that ticket 3 different times and could not believe what I was seeing! LOL! But you talk about one excited lady!
      Let’s just say I have this doppy looking smile on my face right now and when my husband comes home, he’s gonna think I have taken a bunch of drugs! ROFL! Even though I am so exhausted! It sure placed an adrenaline rush in my body!
      And the worst part! I still feel lucky! Hmmm! I played a $1.00 Powerball Ticket too! Hmm! I would really crap a turkey if I hit that sucker! Going to out that money in our savings account and pay $1500.00 of medicals bills off! We have been paying close to $600.00 a month in medical bills after my insurance covered everything and I ended up with alot of co-pays. We have $1500.00 left to pay and then we are debt free owing only our utility bills. We got our house paid off last year. So this money was a blessing to me! You just don’t know! All my hospital bills will be caught up and paid off with this money. $600.00 a month on medical bills and then $400.00 a month on meds! $12000.00 last year in meds and medicals bills! And now we are free of those bills. We have a savings account but have not been touching it and holding on to what we have just in case of a severe emergency. Meaning my husband getting sick or getting laid off. All year we have been banking money and paying those bills trying our best to not get so far in debt and then have the fear of loosing everything. I will still have medical bills but probably not as much now because most of them got paid off except for that $1500.00.
      Now that I know Lupus caused my problems with my nervous system and have supplement insurance. We can now start saving money again. Whew!
      I’m so shocked! Well! I got my Christmas present early!
      I’m so happy right now! Gosh has this made my day!
      YAHHHHH HOOO! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 4:56 pm

45 more minutes before my husband gets home and I can’t wait!!!!! Hey family! I am so excited right now! God works in strange ways! He really does! I think because God was good to me today. I will take $500.00 out of that money and donate it to Hurricane Ike Victims and some to the Food Bank! Since he was this good to me. I think I should at least help a few people out. So many in the food lines right now and Ike really hurt alot of families too. So I will give a little to both. And will still have some money saved. Who knows! Maybe me giving back to help others might just let me get lucky again! I doubt that one but you never know! Well getting offline and going to daze at that ticket again! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hugs!
      From Very Happy Happy LindaH

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Alright Linda!!! What a day you had. Congratulations!!

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2008 at 11:19 pm

Way to go Linda. Some day things do go somewhat your way.

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 10:59 am

Linda,
      Big congratulations to you.
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 1:06 am

Sorry I haven’t been online much! My husband took a personal day and we went to Raleigh and cashed in my lottery ticket. I’ve been rather lucky this week winning money! Which is something I normally never get that lucky with but did win in Delaware one time. Many many years ago. No million dollars though.
      I totally forgot that they take taxes out and in NC they take taxes out on any winnings over $600.00. So instead of getting $5000.00 I ended up after taxes getting $3750.00. But hey! That’s better than nothing.
      I bought two more tickets and won $30.00 and then a drawing for a chance to win $1,000.000.00 dollars! Going to mail the ticket in and see what happens. Each month for 5 months they will have a drawing and two winners will get picked. They will win $1500.00. And after the fifth month there will be another drawing with only 10 people for a chance to win the $50,000.00 a year for 20 years. Who knows! Maybe! Maybe not! ๐Ÿ˜€
      So I won $3780.00 now! Today I told my husband to cash my ticket in and spend $10.00 for another ticket and my golly I got another $40.00 ticket! So now I am up to $3810.00! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Already got the $3750.00 put in the bank! Going to deposit my other winnings on Monday but will take that one $10.00 and might buy another ticket at another place for I still feel lucky. If I lose the ticket then I won’t spend anymore!
      I play for profit, not loosing. I start seeing a loosing ticket that is when I know my luck ran out! LOL! I’m the type where I very seldom play and living in Delaware and PA I saw people spending their entire paychecks on a lottery. Not me! That is a no no!
      I will keep playing as long as I see a lucky streak. But when that streak gives me a loosing ticket, then it’s time to stop for a while.
      Felt bad on Friday and had to see my new doctor in Greenville. He seems to be nice and I think he may be a good doctor! They are going to start my treatments next week. last night I was beat! Too much excitement for my body and this morning something really scary happened. But posting that in another post! Hugs
      Linda H
      Linda H