Go for my thyroid scan today!

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2008 at 7:06 am

Wish me luck today that this CIDP is being caused by my thyroid and not anything else. I go in today at 12:30 to have it done and hope they find out my problems from that test. Just hope it’s not cancer though. Hoping it’s just a growing nodule that needs to be removed and after it gets removed I become myself again.
      So pleeezzzzz say a small prayer for me today!
      And say one for Cheryl today too! I think she needs our prayers also. And if anybody else needs a prayer today we will add you on our list! I am praying hard today that this test shows my problems all along and it gets me well again.
      I know I have Lupus and won’t ever get completely well but have handled my lupus okay and tried to take care of myself knowing my do’s and don’ts. But this CIDP stuff and the other strange symptoms I have been having has been aggrivating and scary.
      Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! September is here and I’m in the first stages of getting some of the testing I was praying to get! Maybe I will get lucky today! I wish!
      Everybody have a nice day today and I hope we all are painfree and feeling good! Hugs

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2008 at 8:56 am

Linda,
      Good Luck with your scan today and You are in my prayers as well as cheryl.
      Keep us informed with your results ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2008 at 10:12 am

๐Ÿ™‚ Here’s praying that everything goes well for you and cheryl…. dean

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2008 at 10:50 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Linda,
      You will be in my prayer today. I think you first get a cat scan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7953/havepresseddownacattoafrb0.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Then comes the Lab report[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8012/dogfo6.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2008 at 11:32 am

Jim I like your kind of tests! ๐Ÿ™‚ Good Luck Linda and Cheryl. We are thinking of you.