GBS research – can anyone help?

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 5:53 pm

Hey everybody,
      My name is Kaila, and I’m 12 years recovered from GBS. I’m a college student and I’m doing research about GBS for an article I’m writing for my Journalism class. I have a lot of my own experience to write about, of course, but I was hoping to be able to share the experiences of other GBS victims as well.

I know it can be kind of hard to go back and talk about it, but if anyone would be comfortable sharing their GBS experiences and recoveries with me I would really appreciate it! I’ve found it hard to share about it with non-GBS people (I wrote about my story for class last year and found it a lot harder to let it go than I expected) but I’m also really excited to be able to spread awareness about GBS. E-mailing me would probably be the easiest (demossma@plu.edu) but posting your responses here would be fine too. Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!
      Kaila

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 12:13 am

Hello Kaila,
      If a story about CIDP, the longer term, cronic stage of GBS will help you, my story is here in the main forum. You have my permission to print it out and use it. Just click on the SEARCH tab in the blue bar and type in CODYSTANLEY’S CIDP STORY.