GBS on Jeopardy

• Anonymous
      February 6, 2008 at 7:36 pm

hey all, they just had a GBS question on Jeopardy. Only caught the end of it but it asked something like “In GBS the immune system attack the myelin coating of these?” Or something like that. Guess we have arrived 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 6, 2008 at 10:43 pm

Wow,that is kind of cool. LOL! I wish I would have seen it.

• Anonymous
      February 6, 2008 at 11:09 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”]We saw it![/COLOR] What was neat was that the contestant answered correctly!

My husband said, “Well, what do you know….someone else besides us has heard of this syndrome!”.

Carla

• Anonymous
      February 6, 2008 at 11:50 pm

Yea! Thank you, Jeopardy 😀 Thanks for the “heads up” Jerimy (I always watch anyway)

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2008 at 3:05 am

I got that answer correct!!!:D My family went crazy when they read that question!:)

Its always brought up on House also:)

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2008 at 10:03 am

Yeah!! I saw it last night too! Have also heard it repeatedly on House. We are getting a voice and some attention!!!

Janet

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2008 at 3:34 pm

😮 Well, I can’t believe that I missed that! That is my favorite TV show and I try to never miss it. I watchHouse only occasionally so I havn’t heard the references to GBS there either!
      Alma
      GBS-MFv 1993 and 2004

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2008 at 3:51 pm

probably the only question i could answer right on there:)))

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2008 at 10:33 am

Alex Trebek really butchered the pronunciation of GBS, but hey, like y’all I was happy to at least see it mentioned.

:p

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2008 at 6:14 pm

Ironically I was at the Neuro getting an EMG when it was on. A PT where I go also told me about it. She hasn’t had any experience with any GBS patients before me.
      Brie