Forum returns

• Anonymous
      May 14, 2006 at 6:59 pm

Yeah!!!!! I just found that the forum is back. I was going into serious withdrawal. I really missed all of you and the great info. and support.

It looks like I’m late in finding out about this. Still not too many members are back yet.

Many, many thanks to the people responsible for getting this going again.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      May 14, 2006 at 9:57 pm

Dear Suzanne:

Welcome back to the forum. I am glad you found us, but I really feel bad that we failed to e-mail you about it’s return. Everybody really did a superb job contacting as many people as possible. If you know of anyone who is still not on board, please post on the “Public Service: Who is still missing?” thread. It’s great to have you back.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 15, 2006 at 4:29 pm

Hi Everyone,
      thanks for writing and informing me that the Forum is back!! I have really missed all of the info.Liz could you e-mail me your address so I can reimburse you for the bracelets? I have been sick and I am now doing the Cytoxan, hopefully it helps.
      Connie Connor

• Anonymous
      May 15, 2006 at 11:55 pm

Lee,

No problem, just glad I found it. It’s great to be here.:)

Suzanne

• July 10, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Hello everyone!!! It’s nice to see so many familiar names again. I hope I can catch up with everyone.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 10, 2006 at 6:44 pm

Look, Brandy…it’s Greg. Welcome back, Greg. How is Jen? And you?

Regards,
      Marge

• July 10, 2006 at 6:56 pm

Hi, Jen is almost 11 now and doing well. I’m fighting thru CIDP right now. Just hoping it gets better soon.

How is everyone else?

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2006 at 11:00 am

Greg Honeybunch,:)

Welcome back to the Family. So glad to see you back with us. I see Jen is getting to be a big girl and in a few years you’ll be fighting off the boyfriends.

Stay awhile and talk to us darlin, we have missed you so very much, especially the fun we used to have on our Cabana Boy adventure in Tahiti.;)

Since last we talked, Frank passed away from a heart attack on Christmas morning. I’m doing Ok and have moved back to where my family is in Northern New Jersey. It was the best move I could have made. I’m enjoying my family and friends, they keep me busy.

Take care Greg 🙂

• July 11, 2006 at 3:20 pm

Brandy,

I’m so sorry to hear about Frank. We all know he’s looking down on us, without any more pain. Again,so sorry.

I plan to visit everyday. I’m glad your with your family. Hopefully we can all catch up in chatroom.

Take care,

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 10:36 am

Greg, thank you for your kind words. I’m glad you’re back because you always bring a smile to my face. 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 9:58 pm

is there a chat room? Please let me know, I would love to join

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 10:12 pm

This is the link to the chat room. [URL=”http://www.gbs-cidp.org/chat/chat/index.php”]http://www.gbs-cidp.org/chat/chat/index.php[/URL]
      otherwise you can find the link on the main gbs-cidp.org home page. The few times i have been in there it has been very quiet. You have to register, even if you are registered with the discussion forum.

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2006 at 1:16 pm

I have been trying to get into the chat room for a few weeks now. Do we have to re-register to us it. It is telling me that i have the wrong user name.

• Anonymous
      July 13, 2006 at 1:25 pm

Ellen,

Yes you have to register separately for the chat room, it isnt linked to the discussion forum. I used exactly the same name and password as I did for the discussion board. So once you are on the chat login page, press the register link. Hope that helps