forum Problems?

• August 14, 2012 at 1:09 am

Is it just me or has something gone wrong with this forum. It denied me access for about a week and then I found a different way in through a search on the internet.
      However, once back on, there appears to be many of the prominant threads missing and there has only been one posting (by GH) over the whole week that I could not get on. I have not changed my username or password but I still cannot access it through my usual way, only the new tag that I found on the internet.
      Help!
      Regards Tim

• GH
      August 14, 2012 at 4:40 am

There does seem to be a problem, although I am not aware of missing threads. The only problem I have noticed is that the “forums” page does not work, displaying only a header with no list of forums. This would keep most users from accessing the forums, I expect. Do you see this problem also?

• August 14, 2012 at 6:32 am

Yes GH – exactly that. I am missing the CIP/CIDP Thread, and the CIDP – Child thread, amongst others. The admin should have a message on the “blank” page telling others how to access the forum.
      Regards Tim

• GH
      August 14, 2012 at 7:59 am

The CIDP forum is there. You can get to it directly with: “…/forum/cip-cidp/”

The child forum is: “…/forum/cip-child/”

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2012 at 5:25 pm

I’m embarrassed that I haven’t been here in a while and see that this new forum will take some getting used to. I am going to give it my best! Anyone figure out how to add an avatar???

Hugs to all!

Chrissy