Flu issues

• January 27, 2009 at 5:14 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      January 27, 2009 at 5:27 pm

I hope you all feel better soon.

• Anonymous
      January 28, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Hi Dawn: Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. The flu sucks at the best of times, but when so many in the family get sick at once it must be very hard to cope. I have had my share of viruses this winter but have so far avoided the flu-it always scares me as well about a possible relapse. I hope you all get better soon. Who gives care to the caregiver when she is sick? Be nice to yourself and get well soon. Best, Jeff

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2009 at 7:15 am

Hi Dawn and Family,

I hope it all passes soon for you and your gang. Sounds bad and I heard the strain this year is odd and even if you got the shot it wouldn’t have worked.

Two more months of this junk and we are safe for a while. take care and thank again for your help. I start up home treatment in two hrs. thanks Dawn
      –tim–

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2009 at 8:02 am

Dawn,
      My friend, I do hope you are feeling better soon !!! I didnt have the flu but I know what a few days of strep did to me. Hubby had the flu and was down about three days. Hang in there…drink lots of fluids !!! Maybe let someone take care of you for a while ?

REST !

and thanks for your thoughts about the oldest sis. It’s a real mess and a whole lot of drama…and yes, I’m going to delete anything that comes in.

take care…

Stacey

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2009 at 8:05 am

Chicken soup, fluids and rest.
      Get well soon.
      Shirley

• January 29, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Dawn, sorry you’re going through the sickness and I really sympathize with Kevie. Since I’ve got CIDP any virus (bacteria too?) really hits me hard. Not only do I feel crummy from the sickness, but the immune response flares up my CIDP (fatigue, numbness, tingling, burning, etc.) THis stuff is horrible.

Give Kevie some extra love and take care of yourself too.

Along with Shirley’s prescription … Sitting on a warm Caribbean beach sunning your tummy sure seems to help the CIDP symptoms though (see my tavern post). This would probably help quicken the recover from flu too. Hmmm… maybe we could get a prescription for it… 😀

Gary