Farrah Faucet and Michael Jackson died on the same day!

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2009 at 12:37 am

Poor Farrah and her family! That woman really suffered and passed away early yesterday morning. Really sad what she went through. What even makes it sadder is here she was a famous actor of the 70’s and she dies and then Michael Jackson dies and the news coverage has been all about his death and barely any coverage on Farrah!

But my heart goes out to both families! Gosh that was a shocker though about Michael Jackson. All this time people thought he was faking his illness to try and get out of things and maybe he really was truely sick. Alot sicker than people knew about him!

I feel for his children though! I just hope he had a Will and the children had a set of God Parents or a Legal Guardian. Just hope they don’t get exploided for money!
      I saw that on the news early yesterday and it was really shocking. Just goes to show that no matter how much money you have when it comes your time to go you are gone! Money or no money!

He sure did make himself famous though! We will never se another Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson ever again! Two lengends gone but not forgotten!