Dx 6 months Ago

• Anonymous
      April 4, 2011 at 2:54 pm

and have the slowest recovery…one muscle each treatment and still in a wheelchair…not sure how to keep going as I am so tired of all I have to confront…hoping to find a life real soon…J aka Brooklyn’s Best

• Anonymous
      April 4, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Hello Brooklyn, aka J

It’s easy to spend years in despair. Please don’t do it. It is very difficult. Your family and friends will likely never understand what you have and what you are dealing with.

When you find hope you will find a life. Hope sprouts from your successes, not from ruminating on your failures or the Springsteen like “Glory Days.”

Make the switch.

Two frogs hopped around the farm yard until they both hopped in a bucket of milk. Uh, oh! They couldn’t hop out. They did what they could, swimming and talking. What else could they do? Of course, they both got tired. One frog became so tired and discouraged he said to his friend, “I give up.” The friend tried to encourage him, to no avail. The discouraged frog gave up and drowned.

The hopeful frog kept right on swimming, and swimming and swimming. The milk curdled and thickened and he hopped out.

Keep on swimming.

• Anonymous
      April 4, 2011 at 11:50 pm

One of our favorite sayings, is “Never, never, never give up hope.” I posted a long response to your other thread, I hope you take the time to read some of my oler posts. Wishing you the strength to fight this illness, & the patience you will require to do so.