Don’t Give up Hope……

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 10:10 pm

Hi,
      Six years this month for me. I haven’t been able to feel anything properly with the soles of my feet since 2000. Still felt as numb and strange as they did the night it started (grain of sand feeling like broken glass…..not going barefoot a lot). Two weeks ago I got out of bed and thought “that’s odd”, and it took me some time to realize what I was feeling. Have waited a couple of weeks to post this, just in case the feelings didn’t stick around, but what I was feeling two weeks ago was the “grain” in our bedroom floor. We have that “mock” hardwood laminate stuff, with teeny, tiny, fake grain etched into it. I can [I][B]feel [/B][/I]it, I can feel those tiny little grains. I am also starting to be able to pick up the texture ingrained in the kitchen lino, and I am starting to be able to feel the seperate fibers in our carpeting…….absolutely so amazing and so wonderful………..I can hardly believe it…………….

best wishes to all,

CG ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 10:25 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ I’m sitting at the kitchen table with a huuuuge grin on my face!

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 11:18 pm

Yeah! Congratulations! etc :D:D Never, ever give up!! My husband says to tell you he has tears in his eyes ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 6:46 am

cg,

way to go! your body will make more recovery when you least expect it. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 7:39 am

Hello CG,
      These are what I call BIG little improvements. I believe 100% that we DO have hope.
      NEVER NEVER
      NEVER
      GIVE UP HOPE

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 6:39 pm

Yippee!!! What a great thing for our new members to hear – docs keep telling me that recovery beyond 2 years is unlikely – you are proof that they are wrong!

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 7:50 pm

Way To Go CG. Keep it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2006 at 9:08 pm

Congratulations! You WILL keep getting better.

God bless!

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 4:21 pm

Thank-you all so very much for your kind words of support….cannot tell you how much they mean to me,

many hugs and many thanks,

CG ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2006 at 10:04 pm

Happy Hellaversary cg, hope all is well with you ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2006 at 10:34 pm

Hey Jer!

Thanks for the greetings…..love it!!Never heard of it put that way, but yeah, it fits the bill well!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m doing good, and I hope you are doing the same………:)

hugs,

cg ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2006 at 11:10 pm

What a great inspiration. Glad to hear you are still improving. Let’s all celebrate the little things in life. Here’s to you CG.:cool:

Sherry