Doctor from Michigan

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Has anyone here that is from Michigan gone to see Dr. Teener from U of M Hospital in Ann Arbor? I was recommended to him by a nurse and was wondering if someone from here has seen him.
      Clare in Michigan

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2011 at 9:23 pm

A poster who used to post a LONG time ago goes to U of M. His name is Jerimy. You may be able to do a search for him & send him a message.

I Googled Dr. Teener & it looks like he certainly has the qualifications to deal with GBS/CIDP.

Here is a link to his info for anyone who wants to check him out:

[url]http://www2.med.umich.edu/healthcenters/provider_profile.cfm?individual_id=103766[/url]

Kelly

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2011 at 2:34 pm

He was my doctor when I got GBS. He was a great doctor . did not pull any punches. . I say all past tense because I no longer aee him. I only see a MD for pain.
      Ron

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2011 at 12:10 am

He was one of the first neuros I saw when I was coming down with symptoms back in 2002, he was in Duluth, MN then. I was inpatient for one week then & had been dx with a mild case of GBS, which would later be changed to CIDP a few months later at the Mayo. He seemed very caring & I have good things about him through the years via this forum.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Dr. Teener is my current Neurologist. He is the one who finally diagnosed me in 2009. I really like him. I have an appointment with him on Monday for another EMG and Consult.