Docs in western washington

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 2:10 am

Hi everyone i am using my mom’s account to post. She recently moved to western washington in the Seattle/Tacoma area and we have a some problems finding a good doctor who is familiar with CIDP. Does anyone have someone they can reccomend for us. Or possibly another source for finding a doctor who is knowlegdeable in CIDP?

Thanks

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 1:39 pm

Hi Blu, Glad to see you again!!:) I know herself is in Wash also, maybe you can pm her. Hope You are doing OK! Hope you can find a dr who is good! Take Care and don’t be a stranger!:)

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 11:43 pm

Hi Bluangel
      There is one liason in Washington:
      Mr. Jamea Moody, PhD
      3701 NW 106st Street
      Vancouver, Washington, 98685
      ( 360) 576-5315

Maybe he could help you,
      Good luck.

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 4:52 pm

[I][/I]Do not know anybody there but hope that she is able to find a decent doctor that can take care of her soon! Wishing you very good luck! 😀

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 6:31 pm

Hi,
      I remember your mom. Try this other neuropathy site [url]www.neuropathy.org[/url]
      Click on RESOURCES, then on NEUROLOGISTS, then WASHINGTON. They listed one in Seattle. I don’t know what their knowledge is of CIDP, but they are experienced in neuropathy’s. I believe this doctor specialized in cancer, but many of the treatments we use are cancer drugs.