Doc David update

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2006 at 3:10 pm

Does anyone have an update on Doc David?

I tried to look at the link to info. from his daughter and the UK site, without success.

I miss him and hope he’s doing better.

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2006 at 3:17 pm

He has been on my mind quite a lot lately too.

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2006 at 6:45 pm

I belileve I have his email address at work. I have been worried about him as I have not seen him around. I’ve got to do that Tuesday. Here in Canada, it is the Victoria Day Weekend, Monday off as a Statory holiday. Most of us call it the May two four weekend for buying a 2-4 of beer, lol. I hope that Doc is ok.
      Hugs
      VaL

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2006 at 9:57 pm

last i heard david was doing better & might leave the hosp soon. i hope this prognosis sticks cuz his health is not enviable. his e addy is [email]ddbs.lymington@btinternet.com[/email], but it would be best if you eed his daughter jane [email]jbodley-scott@premierit.com[/email] she prints out his ees & sees that he gets them. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2006 at 10:51 am

Thanks for the email info. Gene. I emailed his daughter Jane Bodley-Scott, and received a reply.

She says he’s still in the hospital and she plans to post an update on the Forum.

She also says he finds our GET WELL emails uplifting and they cheer him up.

Doc David has been such a great friend, and so generous in sharing his knowledge and support with us.

Let’s all rally behind him now, and let him know we appreciate him and are praying for his good health.

His daughter’s email address is [email]jbodley-scott@premierit.com[/email]. She’s happy to pass along our emails to Doc David.

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2006 at 3:48 pm

Suzanne. I did not notice your post and opened a new thread as I also had a a mail from Jane. Sorry that I have duplicated the message. Those of us in the UK who have had the privilege of meeting David, and also of being present a couple of years ago at a UK conference when David did a presentation about life as a CIDP patient, have met a real gentleman.:o