Dawn! How are you doing? Not seeing you much

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 9:35 am

Hi Dawn! Just wanted to see how you were doing? And I hope you are feeling better from that Prednisone reaction! Have not seen you in here much and was a bit worried about you!
      Get well soon!
      Linda

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Hi Linda,

I went to work yesterday for 6 hours, drove for the first time in weeks……felt good to get some independence back…..and noooooooo, I didn’t overdo!

I’ve been feeling better, but still plan on a discussion with the doc about weaning off. I’ve been diligent (sp) about taking my supplements and herbs, mostly antiimflammatory, and myelin sheath rebuilding. And I’ve been cooking with “intention”, using herbs and healing foods, plus, it’s yummy!

How’s things with you? I’m going to read some posts now, so I can catch up.

Thanks for checking in Linda!

Dawn

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 6:29 pm

Hi Dawn! Well that is great news to see you feeling better. Me too! Not over pushing myself either. Taking one day at a time one step at a time. I have been on that nasty prednisone since 1993 and hate the side affects it can give you. Especially when on high doses. Seen many high doses and getting that moon face drove me nuts and also the beer gut look! I always look like I am 7 months pregnant when I get on those high doses. Right now I got myself down to 6 mgs today! The lowest I have been in quite a long time. Hope I can go lower but will need a ACTH test next week before we go any lower. Due to me being on the drug too long.
      But I am glad you are doing better and hope you continue to improve! Get well soon and take care of yourself! You had me worried about you! But glad you are doing better! Hugs
      Linda H