could use some encouragement

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 12:25 am

So, if you’ve been listening, my mom just died, my brother is about to die, and I really could use some words of encouragement. Just from you people who have the same kinds of physical problems that I have. And many of you also have emotional problems, as well, like I do. So, You know how this kind of stress can take a toll on you.

I’m just looking for words of encouragement — not prayers. I think it’s too late for that.

You have become my friends and family, more than the people physically around me. Your words really help boost me up.

It’s late. I shoudn’t be on line, but I wanted to reach out. I’ll check in tomorrow am.

love you all for your strength and support,

caryn

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 2:32 am

Caryn, dear ~ I am so sorry for the rugged, steep path in this part of your life’s journey. It is so much loss at one time . . . Please know that I care and am sending you big hugs! With time you will move on but I see how dark it is right now. I don’t believe that it is to late for prayers. I will ask The Creator to give you courage, strength and peace of heart. Remember that you can only take one step at a time, so that next step is your concern. When it is done, then you take another and so on.

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Hugs, hugs, hugs! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 11:57 am

Caryn, Its never too late for Prayers. I’m Praying for You and Your Brother. You are a Very Strong Person, otherwise You wouldn’t Be Here. You know We are here for You. Big Hugs for You!!

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 1:03 pm

Caryn,
      I hear you. All I can say is this sucks right now. Grief is like wearing a big huge animal skin on your back and waiting for it to fall off. And all you can do is let it be, wait, listen, feel, and don’t struggle to get out from under it. It will do what it has to do and you are strong enough to bear it. It will go easier if you don’t fight it. I mean, don’t try to not be in pain. Feel it and share it with all who care like us. I am here. Stay in touch and keep letting us know what you need.
      All my best,
      Linda

• November 13, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Caryn
      I am sorry you are having such a rough time. Once the clouds have passed you can begin to heal yourself physically and emotionally. You are a very strong compassionate woman that is needed by many. Your child, us here on the forum with your informative posts. So get strong as soon as you can!

Maybe with the New Year approaching it will give you an opportunity to look at things from a fresh perspective! Best wishes and a sense of peace are wished for you!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 7:31 pm

Hello Caryn,
      We are here and we are listening and I’m sending you a hug. I remember reading about raw iron (pig iron) being smelted down and then molded and coming out stronger. Never could remember the book. That’s how we are when we’re going through trauma’s and loses that melt us down. We can come out strong. If you need someone to talk to all you have to do is click on one of us and ask for a phone number.

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1732/huggyteddybearat7.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2007 at 11:07 pm

caryn I can understand why your heart is so heavy! You have several very good reasons and don’t in any way have to appologize to any of us because you need to lean on us! If you need a phone call please let us know. I am sharing that COLD Canadian air with you this week and will be in the house alot. Liz can tell you that her and I have leaned on each other a few times and it does help!

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 2:26 pm

…for all your kind words and support. Still having major ups and downs, and am not looking forward to the holidays. But I’ll get through this evenutally.

Although I haven’t been posting much, you all are in my thoughts. This community has been a life saver for me!

Caryn

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2007 at 4:06 pm

My dad passed away September 27th after a 3 year battle with strokes and diabetes. On October 13th on the way home from the memorial service my sister was involved in a traffic accident leaving her in a coma, her husband dead, her 14 year old daughter dead and her 4 year old in a car seat without a scratch. I definitly feel your pain. I know there are a lot of ” I’m sorry”, and “let me know if I can help” and those that just don’t know what to say. When you are faced with all this stress and emotion and your physicall ability needs to be at its peak and its not it is impossible to know what to do.

Take a few minutes every day for yourself. Take a bath (with bubbles!), watch a movie, do something to clear your head for at least 5 minutes. Know that you have a world of support here. Even though you think it is too late for prayers I will still pray for you to have strength and emotional stability. Hang in there and I promise you it does get better.

Hugs,
      ~Deb~