Conspiracy Tuesday

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 10:24 am

Dear Friends:

As you know, for quite some time we have held a rule that you can only have a conspiracy theory on Tuesday. This prevents those who believe in conspiracy theories from dominating the boards. If you have a good conspiracy theory, then this is the place to post it. As a quality control measure, I must remind you that all good conspiracy theories have the following characteristics:

They cannot be either proven of disproven.
      They have some sort of shadowy figure.
      There must be some sort of ominous threat.

Please note that a good conspiracy doesn’t actually have to have anything more than a hint of truth to it.

With that in mind, I would like to point something which may or may not be a coincidence. Our site was hacked two months ago and once the site is up and running, someone comes on our site like some sort of carpet-bagger to sell spyware software in the “Next Best Thing to Popcorn” thread in the General Questions forum. Just a coincidence? Hard to say, but anti-virus and security software is useless unless there is a real threat. Who profits from hacking, if not security software companies. Just a thought.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 1:57 pm

Well since it’s Tuesday, I have one. There is a conspiracy theory out there that the Pharma companies purposely supress cures for some big time illnesses so that they can supply all of us with a lifetime of drugs. This guarantees them a consistent revenue stream while the drugs are protected from competition from generics, etc.

Also there is another conspiracy theory that drug companies “create” side effects in their drugs in order to treat those side effects with other drugs they offer.

Thoughts????

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 1:58 pm

Lee,

My conspiracy theory is the same as yours on that “spyware thingy”:mad:

But do you think this person also is trying to sell us “popcorn” ??????Hmmm
      I wouldn’t want to try their popcorn either, it might make us robots of some kind. Then we’re all doomed.:eek:

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 2:13 pm

Have spent endless hours on the phone with Medicare, United Health Care, and my employer (at least until I officially retire next month), trying to straighten out prescription drug plan. And, am on prednisone.

The next person who says “don’t worry about it” may be forcibly retained in the basement of my apartment building teaching men and women in their 20’s and 30’s how to wash clothes.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 4:15 pm

They also need to be taught customer service skills. Oh the “Me” generation,
      how sad.

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 5:43 pm

Retaining existing customers is more cost efficient than looking for new markets. My Medicare supplement is under the auspices of United Health Care, and I have had very few problems with them over the past 6 years.

Ironically I was a customer service manager at my former employer. Their Human Resources Department (remember when we were people?) is appalling and does as little as possible. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 phone calls to get a simple answer from them. In that this is a very large company with manuals for everything, a dingbat sitting in a cubicle in New Jersey/New York should have answers/information at their fingertips but they appear to either be lazy or unwilling to take responsibility for anything.

You’re right…the me generation really needs to learn.

Regards,
      The Queen of New York Steroids

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2006 at 9:51 am

Dear Friends:

After recently listening to an episode of the Art Bell Show (Okay, just suffice it to say that I was captured, kidnapped, and as torture I had to choose between listening to the Art Bell Show or watching 24 hours of nothing but reality TV) where someone was droning on about NASA covering up evidence of life on Mars. This is pretty standard conspiracy stuff. No evidence is required and it is difficult to disprove. The fact that know one has ever seen evidence of life on Mars only proves how vast the conspiracy is.

This got me thinking. Has there ever been a government agency in the history of mankind that has been competent enough to pull off a vast coverup? The correct answer is no. So here is the real conspiracy. NASA has been smashing roughly two out of three expensive probes into the Martian surface, asteroids, or the surface of the Earth. For this, NASA has been pilloried in the press. So what can NASA do to create the image of competence. Simply, they create rumors of life on Mars, then they deny any knowledge of life on Mars. This way, the look like they are competent enough to keep a secret. They develope a certain James Bond mystique in that they look like they know something and you aren’t going to find out what it is.

Well, that’s my conspiracy theory. Try to prove me wrong.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 9:07 am

Did this site go down for a couple of days? I had posted my thoughts and now I see none of my posts from the other day are here :confused: I think that was a conspiracy BIG TIME. I had written about me being an old Art Bell fan and that I thought he had retired. What’s up with this timing?

Suspicious I do say. I’ll write later about my other thoughts I had posted about the Moon.

[I][B]So very strange…[/B][/I]

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 9:09 am

I agree……….I couldn’t get on the site yesterday at all, but I see there are some postings from yesterday. How did other people get on?

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 11:18 am

Well I couldn’t get in here since Tuesday, conspiracy Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
      me thinks so.;)

My Birthday post to Debi disappeared:mad: , it’s a conspiracy I swear it is.

Oh the powers that be are driving us insane.:eek:

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 2:19 pm

This is my third or fourth post on the same subject: Medicare Part D. The reason I could not register: The very large corporation for which I worked is, like many others, allowed to EXCLUDE people who have been on long term disability from their retiree drug plan. The bottom line (the only thing that counts is $$$$$) is: our government allows blatant discrimination against the disabled.

Regards,
      Marge

P.S. About a year ago, I pompously wrote on the political thread that my prescription benefits would be in place after my 65th birthday. Marc questioned my post. He was right (admitting Marc was right is very painful but fair).

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 6:20 pm

[B][I]The Real Conspiracy[/I][/B]
      I first noticed it was a wednesday and someone had posted under the conspicary tuesday thread. I then realized it was a conspicary by Lee to keep me from posting under this thread till next tuesday.
      *checks his meds*

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 6:48 pm

Soapy,

We’ll just rename today Conspiracy Thursday. The people on the East Coast live on the other side of the International Date Line which I understand is in Iowa.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      July 1, 2006 at 11:04 am

Lee was in Tahiti several weeks ago and is now driving in the great race. He’ll think he’s recrossing the International Date Line (isn’t that in Iowa?).

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 2:30 pm

I heard F. Castro’s younger brother, is going to attack Flordia to divert attention away from the Middle East for Bush. After the battle, Bush will grant him the lower half of Flordia, and send 200 billion in Aid to help smuggle Cuban Cigars in to Texas. Then Cuba will be turned into one big prison to hold Middle East captives so that Bush and his Dad can tease them from their fishin yacht.

Look there’s a rabbit.
      George Bush, when asked if the rumor was true.

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 4:04 pm

Dear Friends:

I heard a great conspiracy theory today. I saw it on the internet so it must be true.

This theory has been going around on the internet and it goes something like this:

The United States Government planned and executed the September 11th attacks. If you look up September 11th Conspiracies on Google, you will actually find over 200,000 hits on the subject. So if it is on the internet 200,00 times, there must be something to it, right?

Well, except for one small little tiny detail. The people who are espousing these theories are still alive. You see, if our all powerful government can secretly kill 3000 people in broad daylight, then why couldn’t they whack a socially inept conspiracy theorist whom almost know one would miss?

Unless, they only want us to think that the government committed the atrocities on September 11th to cover something else up which is even more sinister.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 4:13 pm

[QUOTE=Lee Spurgeon]
      Unless, they only want us to think that the government committed the atrocities on September 11th to cover something else up which is even more sinister.

Lee[/QUOTE]

The truth is that Wal-Mart, Microsoft, and the Illuminati are controlled by the Bush family and are planning to take over the world, only they’re being foiled by the geneticists in the UFO’s. It’s all a plan by The Man to keep us down…

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2006 at 9:29 pm

Dear RC:

If Microsoft is competent enough to seek world domination, then why can’t they make a computer operating system that actually works? If the U.S. Government can’t even keep secret how they monitor terrosrist finances, how can they keep up a massive cover-up that would be required to hide any involvement in September 11th. And about Walmart, what about those 100 year old greeters? Just window dressing? Well, I think they are just window dressing, so Wal-Mart, in a devious double cross, makes the greeters part of their corporate identity so they can cleverly infiltrate the eldery community. And don’t even get me started about the Illuminati. Not that I have anything against them for kicking me out of their club. My dues were two stinking days late, for goodness sake! Do you know how hard world domination can be if you don’t belong to a nefarious secret club?

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 12:41 am

you guys are all really confusing me..

i think it’s a conspiracy to convince me that i am crazy after all..

HELP>>:eek:

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 2:41 am

If you’re paranoid, maybe you should be.

Always remember: things are more like they are today than they’ve ever been before.

Deb

• Anonymous
      August 2, 2006 at 11:14 am

Hi,

Castro in Cuba falling more sick, probably won’t change much. Thank god Bush tightened up those trade embargos, after all, we only have a $365 million trade surplus with them. Mostly cash. Nothing like the $200billion trade defict with communist China which Bush can’t get enough of. What needs to be looked after is, that huge new discovery of oil under Cuba and around it. That will make a difference. Who’s going to get it? The race is on.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 2:24 pm

Isn’t today Conspiracy Tuesday?

Well I need a laugh, so please someone come up with a funny conspiracy.

Right now I can’t think of anything.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 4:06 pm

The aliens are in my neighborhood. I have experienced the following recently.

–Waking up paralyzed with a sense of a strange person or presence or something else in the room.

–Experiencing a period of time of an hour or more, in which you were apparently lost, but you could not remember why, or where you had been.

–Seeing unusual lights or balls of light in a room without knowing what was causing them, or where they came from.

–Finding puzzling scars on your body and neither you nor anyone else remembering how you received them or where you got them.

–Feeling that you were actually flying through the air although you didn’t know why or how.

My wife found this while digging in the flowerbed. Looks like a alien skull to me. Don’t it to you? I bet Crippler could tell us.

[IMG]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9401/aliennx7.jpg[/IMG]

All those years I scoffed at the mention of aliens. But its true, all of it. I’m sure now.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 10:37 pm

[COLOR=red]This whole Pluto is not a planet, now it is a planet has got me thinkin’ there’s some type of conspiracy going on here, but what?????????[/COLOR]
      :confused:
      [IMG]http://www.telescope.com/images/us/local/email/skytimes/wwwgfx/www200609/12_planets.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 11:41 pm

Dave,

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:eek:

Sometimes I think I’m from another planet, like Venus.

Are men really from Mars and women from Venus? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Or is this just a conspiracy making men and women think they are all nuts? Hmmmmmmmmm!

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 11:43 pm

Hi Dave,

After much debate among the astronomy community, it boiled down to one criteria to decide if it qualifies as a planet. If it’s round, it’s a planet. Gee, why didn’t I think of that?:D

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 1:14 pm

What? Pluto not a planat now? I demand a steroid investagation on the other planets! A true consperacy.

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 2:53 pm

Okay Marc, you are now in trouble with Lee because this isn’t Tuesday. 😀

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 3:42 pm

Hey kid,

I’m always a dollar short and a day or two late. You guys haven’t figured that out yet? 🙂

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Marc,

You a dollar short and a day or two to late? Never, but I think Marge and I are rubbing off on you in someway. 😮 We’re the ones who are a few slices short of a loaf of bread. 😀 😀

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 8:02 pm

If I understand Chico’s post correctly, he wants Pluto to piss into a bottle. Interesting.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 9:31 pm

[B]Yup[/B]

Marge we really are rubbing off on Marc. 😀

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 9:54 pm

Marge and Donna, you [B]always[/B] make me laugh ….. …… but, and Im almost afraid to say this …… [I]I’m taking the plunge[/I] ….. 😮 Marc, you made me laugh, I mean, really crack up 😀 !!!! I really enjoyed that, and give me a smile please, cause its a compliment :p .

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 10:00 pm

Oh no, now we have corrupted our sweet Ali.

Ali, don’t listen to me, Marge or Marc, we will make you as flaky as we are.

😀 😀 😀 😀

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 10:06 pm

Flaky???? you guys???? naaaah never! ……………… well, hold on a sec, let me think a little longer …… 😉 Well, maybe, when one sits down and actually thinks about it a little deeper, one may come to the conclusion that ……….. oh well, enough waffle. (BTW, did you know that acutally is a waffle word . ww)

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:03 am

I only know enough of astrology to get me in trouble, but I am a Scorpio and Scorpios are ruled by the planet Pluto. So I have no ruling planet. I am so lost… maybe some waffle bread would help?

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:46 am

Geez Marc, see what you started, now Chrissy doesn’t have a ruling planet.

😀 😀 😀 😀

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:54 am

That does it. Marc has now been downgraded to Zeppo.

Regards,
      Margaret Dumont

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:12 am

Hey,

It’s a dwarf planet now. That’s why I want an investagation of the other planets on steroids. I thought they wanted to be called ‘little planet’ planets, by the way? I’ll never be politically correct. I just can’t win.

Marge? I heard you were so good, that you were the only woman to make Harpo talk.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:17 am

Hey Marc,

If your investigation proves to be true about those damn planets on steroids, then you’ll be back in Marge’s good graces again. 😀

Marge,

You made Harpo actually talk? Wow what a woman, I’m so impressed.;)

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 6:06 pm

[COLOR=red]This Pluto thing is nonsense here’s a pic of the “planet” and it’s moon Charon with some more Kuiper Belt neighbors[/COLOR]

[URL=”http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/2006-16-d-print.jpg”][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/2006-16-d-print.jpg/631px-2006-16-d-print.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 8:23 pm

Hi,

See old Xena there? The astronomer who discovered that dwarf planet, also has a dozen more just like it, that he discovered along with it in his computer. Just not released yet. At the outer edge of our universe, there are a lot of rocks floating around. Apparently, none of these dwarf planets, including Pluto, are influenced by gravity from our sun, hence their odd patern of orbit.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:15 pm

Please don’t confuse me with facts, Chico.

Regards,
      Margaret Dumont

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 11:51 am

It’s Tuesday, any conspiracies floating around?

I know they are still toying with the Pluto thingy. Pluto called to say it will be on Larry King to prove it’s a planet. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.:confused: I am so
      confused.:confused: :confused:

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 3:08 pm

Dear Brandy:

Everyone knows that Pluto is a dog. Mickey Mouse’s dog to be exact. He got booted off the planet list because Goofey has all the power. And just what exactly is Goofey, anyways? He’s a sick alien freak is what he is. He looks like a dog but he talks like a man and wears pants. He probably took Donald Duck’s pants through some sort of extortion plot. Can someone, for the sake of half-naked ducks around the world, stop this diabolical fiend? I know what your thinking. Poor Goofey had a rough upbringing and an underpriveledged puppyhood ….. childhood ….. whatever …. Well boo-hooo, cry me a river you muntt (half man, half mutt), it doesn’t really matter, the point is, in a fit of inadequacy, he robs his best childhood friend of the one thing he has going for him, planetary status, when in fact, it is Pluto who would give his best buried bone for even a day of using prehensile, opposable, thumbs. I think it is time to stop the sick freak that is Goofey before he acquires WMD’s. Who’s side are you on anyways? The humans or the muntts?

Sorry, I got a little carried away. Nevermind.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 5:36 pm

That damn Goofy, I knew something was wrong with him when he tried to steal my pants. It’s all in the eyes, all in the eyes. You can tell a half man/half dog ‘s intelligence by his goofy, freaking eyes. 😮

I shall have to hunt him down and shoot him in the feet, so he can’t walk upright anymore, that huge freak.:eek:

Maybe we can send him over to Saddam’s trial so they can be tried together.

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 12:59 pm

Okay, back to [B]Conspiracy Tuesday.[/B]

[B]Whacha got people[/B]

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 3:18 pm

First, and this isn’t a consipracy, is that this is my 100th post on this system. Slowly but surely I get there. Woo Hoo !!!

I think Pluto is still in the news… I would be so lost without a ‘ruling planet’.

Let’s see what else, gas prices – but they are covered elsewhere here. Hmmm, it must actually be a reality day?!?!?

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2006 at 9:57 pm

Bringing this up for Conspiracy Tuesday, because I’ll be gone for the week.

Chrissy, I do believe there is a conspiracy with the price gauging of gas from the oil companies. They tell you we don’t have enough gas and raise the prices, then they’ll lower them a bit when people start complaining, then when you’re not looking the prices go up again. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2006 at 10:07 pm

I can remember the gas prices going up after Memorial Day and down after Labor Day for many years, but I’m not smart enough to understand all about “futures”, threats of storms, yadda yadda yadda. I just wish I a few shares of their stocks.

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 8:55 am

If you want to really know why the price of gas, not necessairly crude oil, is way up then….look no forward to the Federal goverment who racked in over 18 billion in the first quarter of 06 with “at the pump taxes”.

The oil companies are allowed to make a profit….it is called a “Free Economy”…low gas prices are not a “right”

(of course I still own some small % in a couple of wells and have enjoyed my increased royalty checks this year 😉

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 11:14 am

1. Look at oil company profits
      2. Gasoline prices always go down in September
      3. Heating oil prices are starting their usual upward trend.
      4. Ah, tradition.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 12:02 pm

Why is it that all bosses come up with a week-long assignment that just [B]has[/B] to be finished before you go on holiday when your holiday starts in three days? Is there something in the bosses’ manual that demands it? Or is it a conspiracy to keep workers downtrodden and dreading having to return to work when their holiday is over, knowing that all the work they didn’t finish will be waiting when they get back?

Regardless, I’m going to enjoy the next fortnight!

Deb

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 2:17 pm

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/FONT]
      [FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]Life expectancy by state, according to a study in the online science journal PLoS Medicine:[/COLOR][/FONT]
      [LIST]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]State Life expectancy Rank[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ala.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 74.4 48[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Alaska[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.1 26[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ariz.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.5 22[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ark.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.2 43[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Calif.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.2 10[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Colo.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.2 12[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Conn.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.7 4[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Del. 76.8 29[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]D.C. 72 51[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Fla.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.5 21[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ga.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.3 41[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Hawaii[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 80.0 1[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ill.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.4 33[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ind.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.1 37[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Iowa[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.3 7[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Kan.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.3 24[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ky.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.2 42[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]La.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 74.2 49[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Maine[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.6 20[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Md. 76.3 35[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]M***.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.4 5[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Mich.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.3 34[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Minn.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.8 2[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Miss.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 73.6 50[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Mo.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.9 38[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Mont.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.2 25[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Neb.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.8 16[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Nev.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.8 39[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.H. 78.3 6[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.J. 77.5 23[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.M. 77.0 27[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.Y. 77.7 19[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.C. 75.8 40[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]N.D. 78.3 8[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ohio[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.2 36[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Okla.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.2 44[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Ore.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.8 17[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Pa.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.7 31[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]R.I. 78.3 9[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]S.C. 74.8 47[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]S.D. 77.7 18[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Tenn.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.1 45[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Texas[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.7 30[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Utah[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.7 3[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Vt.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.2 11[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Va.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.8 28[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Wash.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 78.2 13[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]W.Va.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 75.1 46[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Wis.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 77.9 14[/FONT] [/COLOR]
      [*][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Wyo.[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 76.7 32[/FONT][/COLOR][/LIST][COLOR=red]We should all move to Hawaii so we can live to be 80! 😀 [/COLOR]
      [IMG]http://q.azcentral.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_lx.ads/www.hawaii.com/relocation/index.php/81782737/x41/OasDefault/05OUHO_FIXED_BIGBOX_0105/OUT_300x250_banner.jpg/34383933333265653435303666393530[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 5:24 pm

My opinion on gas prices lately – its all Bush and the upcoming Republican election. I’m not opening up a politcal thread – just that Bush is doing this on purpose so we might like him better.

My opinion on bosses that they are conspire to keep me chained to my desk. I just went to the bathroom and actually left a note on my desk saying ‘gone to restroom’. I didn’t put if it was for #1 or #2 – oops, I screwed up.

My opinion on living in Oklahoma being #44 just means I will die sooner and not have to endure my physical problems and the above mentioned ones.

Sorry guys, I just have a real attitude today… maybe I should have posted under the thread for venting frustrations. Oh well, deal with it 😀

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 8:50 pm

Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy……

I know I have not offended you yet…. but…..You want the world to beleive that Presient Bush is manipulating the free market, OPEC, Wall Street Future Markets….all for an election?

If that where truly possible then the (us) Republcans would rule the world….mmmuuuuhhhhhhh:eek:

:rolleyes:
      Stephen

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 9:59 am

Hey Chrissy,

Have to agree with Stephen. Gas and costs are between the producers and the financial markets. My solution to lower them is, first stop that excuse from the producers as having no control over prices, when I believe they can and do. Take one CEO, have him wisper into the financial markets’ ear saying if prices don’t come down, we’ll flood the market. Watch them fall.
      As far as Oklahoma, remember, we drafted Brian Bosworth up here, so you owe us one.:)

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 1:51 pm

Okay guys, I’m a bit less angry at the world today, so I will hush up.

And Marc, I am so sorry about “The Boz”. 😮

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 9:00 am

Hey Chrissy,

Some of us up here new what the Boz was up to, before the draft. Knowing his claim to fame nationally, was all from one film slice of him tearing a helmet off an opposing players’ head, really. He did have worthy football talent. He was leading our pro team in tackles before he got injured each time an all, but just couldn’t ever complete a season.
      There’s a reason he majored in biz, marketing in particular, an had a B average while at Ok. Smart cookie. He knew that the steroids wreaked his shoulders in high school first no doubt, but with time still on the clock before effecting play that was noticable, he made a plan. Just get that one ‘first’ big payout contract. Grab as much as possable before the pro talent exposes he can’t hold up, make a splash media wise by being contravercial, cement the image for future movie deals and so on. Our team took it hook, line and sinker to the tune of $11million, gaurenteed.
      How dumb can he be? He knew, he planned, he got it, so he deserved it just for the fact he out smarted everyone.:)
      Our team got a bit more conservitive in their picks starting the following year. I wonder why?

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2006 at 10:20 am

Marc, Next Tuesday let’s continue this thread with Oklahoma businessmen buying your Seattle basketball team. Okay?

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 11:29 am

Is it a conspiracy that alot of our threads are missing from the last 2 weeks??

Are they trying to make us think we’re all nutty then a fruitcake looking for those lost threads???????????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

[B]I’m sooooooooooooooooo confused, it has to be a conspiracy.[/B] Though it doesn’t take much to confuse me. 😀

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 12:28 pm

I really didn’t like the past two weeks of my life anyway.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:26 am

Another Conspiracy Tuesday… we now have 300,000,000 people in USA. Who is #300,000,000???

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:40 am

Does this include the ones coming across the border of just the “official ones born here ?

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 11:00 am

[B][I]”The bureau has a “population clock” that estimates a birth every seven seconds, a death every 13 seconds and a new immigrant every 31 seconds. Add it together and you get one new American every 11 seconds.”[/I][/B]

Go figure…

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 12:28 pm

Dear Chrissy:

That isn’t the real conspiracy. This is just a clever ruse to distract you from the population implosion. It’s like this, in order for you to be on this planet, it requires 2 people, your parents. In order for your parents to be on this earth it required 4 people, your grandparents. For your grandparents to be on this earth, it required 8 people, your great grandparents, and 16 great great grandparents, 32 great great great grandparents and 64 great great great great grandparents. I think any sensible person can see where this going. For each person alive today, it required 256,000 people alive in the year 1 A.D. Further extrapolation into the future will show you that in 20 generations there will only be 286 people left left in the United States. That is the real conspiracy. The math is going to doom us.

Lee

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 3:24 pm

Lee,
      With that in mind, encourage people NOT to go into teaching as a career. I, on the other hand, work in a jail. My good news, is that out of those 286 people left, 28 will come to jail, and 95% of those will be career crinimals. It’s all about job security, baby.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Lee,

Well me and my sisters aren’t helping as the 4 of us have no children and are too old now. This is amazing in 20 generations down to 286.

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2006 at 10:57 pm

I know this isn’t Tuesday, but this simply cannot wait. I was reading through this thread and saw that Fireman Dave educated us that Hawaiins live to 80! I believe somebody is trying to lower that statistic by sending earthquakes. Could it be North Korea or our own government?? (I do truly thank God that nobody died.)

Sorry for the breach of etiquette on starting a conspiracy on Wednesday. But maybe it is Tuesday someplace in the world- or maybe on Pluto??? Can life be on a little planet??

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2006 at 12:28 pm

Hmmmm… what’s going on this Tuesday? My mind is blank – that must be a conspiracy by someone. Where is my mind???

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2006 at 10:16 pm

[B]Bringing this up for Tuesday[/B]

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 10:06 am

Okay, this is for the ladies.

Is there a conspiracy with all the hair products on the market. One product for this, one product for that kind of hair. It’s driving me insane and they are making me think I am nuts. Is it a conspiracy? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, me thinks so just to get you to buy their products, the jerks.:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 11:13 am

Is there some major difference between men’s hair and women’s? It seems to me that that there are way too many more times the products for ladies vs. men…and the products are usually more expensive for women to do the same thing.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 11:18 am

Ah Kathryn

Another conspiracy that men’s products are cheaper, don’t you think? How about that it also costs more to get women’s clothing dry cleaned then men’s clothing. The news stations did a story on that a few years ago. Big conspiracy to me just to make more money off of women.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 11:32 am

Brandy,

I definately agree…I have drycleaning to pick up today and I get irked to see the cost of cleaning my husband’s shirt vs. mine. I also use men’s razors/blades because they are cheaper than women’s razors, and I buy men’s clothes (if I can get them small enough) because they are cheaper than women’s.

Here is another one…men’s shoes vs. women’s…why are all women’s tennis shoes in baby pastel colors (read here pink/pale yellow/lavender/baby blue – ugh!) and all the men’s shoes are in the colors I like such as red/blue/green/black.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 10:57 pm

Conspiracy Tuesday is almost over for another week.

Come on people, I know you have some conspiracy thoughts floating around in your heads.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2006 at 11:26 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]O.K. Brandy. This is floating around in my mind. I’m not very eloquent about politics, but this seems funny to me. It hasn’t been confirmed by the White House, yet. But the media has said that President Bush will be here in Topeka Sunday and he wants as many Republican candidates running for office in Kansas as possible to be there. Basically, he’s stumping for Jim Ryan who is in a very tight race With Nancy Boyda for Congress. Ryan is famous for running the fastest mile (?) some 50 or so years ago and lately that’s all anybody talks about. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ….Vicki[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2007 at 3:29 pm

It is tuesday.

Bush went into a war on two front for the oil!

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2007 at 6:34 pm

Thanks for bringing this back up to the top. We haven’t posted on this thread in ages.

Any conspiracies today from anyone else?

• Anonymous
      March 6, 2007 at 11:44 pm

Hold on a second. If men’s products are cheaper does that mean there is a conspiracy to make inferior products for men? Perhaps conspiracy depends on which side of the tracks you are standing on.

Jim C 😀 😀 😉

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2007 at 10:24 pm

[B]It’s some kind of conspiracy in that I can’t keep track of Tuesdays. Do you think the little green men abducted me and told me there wasn’t any day called Tuesday? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D [/B]

• Anonymous
      March 28, 2007 at 12:15 am

Not only you! Maybe it should be every day? Esspecially for us senior’s!

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 2:52 pm

Well here we are again it’s [B]”Conspiracy Tuesday”[/B] and I didn’t forget it today. Maybe the Little Green Men took the chip out of my head so I would remember what day it is. I think they are trying to confuse me. Well that’s not hard to do.:D

Does anyone have any real conspiracy theories for us today?

• Anonymous
      April 3, 2007 at 4:06 pm

The civil rights that are going away must be the little green men, no true american would do that to us.

• Anonymous
      April 10, 2007 at 12:10 am

[B]This post is back again, it’s officially Tuesday on the East Coast.

Have anything for Conspiracy Tuesday???????????????????????????????[/B]

• Anonymous
      April 10, 2007 at 8:19 am

Two for one!

Being a public school teacher, I have sworn for years that there is a conspiracy against schools. Starting from the top where we have a way too idealistic law of No Child Left Behind all the way down to the parents that kids can do no wrong and get mad when their child is “disciplined.” In fact, we can’t even keep kids in for recess anymore for discipline. Everybody complains that there is no discipline in schools and then scream louder when we attempt to discipline their kid!

And being a PE teacher, I am sure there is a consipiracy against obese kids. Do you see how cheap junk food is?? (i.e. candy and 99 cent McDonald’s double greaseburgers) I think this comes from heart surgeons and dentists wanting to keep lots of business, so these doctors work with the government to keep subsidizing sugar and sugar products. Otherwise, wouldn’t the government subsidize healthy fruit and vegetables to improve the health of poverty families???

• Anonymous
      April 11, 2007 at 12:31 am

If 50% of the students have an IQ of 100 and above and 50% have an IQ of 100 and below [by definition of the “ideal” curve], then which half gets left behind or bored to death? To bad we can not legislate reality.
      Even if Tuesday is almost over, there is still a conspiracy to sacrifice logical thinking in favor of political correct thinking.

• Anonymous
      April 16, 2007 at 10:49 pm

It’s back again for Tuesday 4-17

• Anonymous
      April 17, 2007 at 7:16 pm

You think there is a conspiracy to ignore conspiracy Tuesday. Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean that someone isn’t trying to kill you. 😀

• Anonymous
      April 17, 2007 at 7:23 pm

[QUOTE=Jim C]You think there is a conspiracy to ignore conspiracy Tuesday. Just because you are paranoid doesn’t mean that someone isn’t trying to kill you. :D[/QUOTE]

[B]I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago.:D What’s with the weather? Is that some kind of conspiracy by Mother Nature, I think so,she’s trying to make me believe it’s still winter, that wench.[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2007 at 3:02 pm

[B]Back up to the top for this today.

Is there a conspiracy with the TV networks to have me jump off my balconey
      with their new show about those stupid, ugly cavemen in the Geico commercials? 😮 😮 😮 😮 [/B]

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2007 at 5:25 pm

Brandy,

I’ll second that on those cavemen… TV is getting way too desperate lately. I guess there is no way to make them sexy – ewwww gross – bad image in the mind. Uck, go away 😮

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2007 at 11:34 pm

Two wars, 8 years teaching middle school and they want me to believe a “reality show” is reality. Now that’s what I call a conspiracy 😀

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2007 at 1:18 pm

[B]We must stop this immediately! It’s a conspiracy I tell you.

Have you noticed that the stairs are getting steeper.

Groceries are getting heavier. And, everything is farther away.

Yesterday I walked to the corner and I was dumbfounded to discover how long the street had become! And, you know, people are less considerate now,
      especially the young ones. They speak in whispers all the time. If you ask them to speak up they just keep repeating themselves, endlessly mouthing
      the same silent message until they’re red in the face. What do they think I am, a lip reader?

I ran into an old friend the other day and she didn’t even recognize me. I got to thinking about the poor dear while I was combing my hair this morning, and in doing so, I glanced at my own reflection..well, really now even the mirrors are not made the way they used to be!

Another thing, clothing manufacturers are less civilized these days. Why would they suddenly start labeling a size 10 or 12 dress as 18-20.
      People who make bathroom scales are pulling the same prank. Do they think we actually believe the number we see on the dial?

Just who do these people think they are fooling?

I’d call someone in authority to report what’s going on–but the telephone company is in on this conspiracy too: they’ve printed all the phone books in real small print so that no one can find the number in there.

Unless something drastic happens, pretty soon everyone will have to suffer these awful indignities.

Please pass this along to everyone you know as soon as possible so we can get this “CONSPIRACY” stopped.

😀 😀 😀 😀 [/B]

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Legos were invented by Danish podiatrists! They can supplement their income by foot injuries caused by those little blocks from hell with jagged edges. If you are missing a Lego piece, take off your shoes and walk around barefoot, you will find it.

Tupperware was created by doctors who specialize in head trauma! Don’t tell me you haven’t reached in to find a lid that actually matches that container and had an avalanche of death plastic raining down on your dome. I actually had a fiance’ break up with me over Tupperware (that’s a true story). Don’t tell me those Tupperbot zealots aren’t out to rule the world.

Kool-aid was invented by the makers of formica counter tops. You can’t permanently mark a formica counter top with a Sharpie marker and a tatoo needle, but kool-aid will turn your white counter tops Jonestown purple in seconds. Okay, maybe kool-aid doesn’t have a Jonestown purple flavor, but they should.

Has anyone checked to see if there is a financial link between auto body repairmen and cell phone companies? You need to follow the money.

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2007 at 12:32 am

[IMG]http://www.unionleader.com/uploads/media-items/2007/february/227toon.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2007 at 11:41 am

[B]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think about this for awhile.

World of Conspiracy Theorists rocked by a new Thesis.

Are “conspiracy theories” themselves just a government-controlled smokescreen to divert attention away from the real truth?[/B];)

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2007 at 1:11 pm

A International Banking Conspiracy
      [IMG]http://www.globalconspiracyvideos.com/image_manager/004–The-Big-Banker.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 12:28 am

Passengers face massive delays at airports because of problems with new iris-recognition equipment

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 11:44 am

[SIZE=”5″]US government says everyone traveling outside the country must have a passport –

US government can not keep pace with the demand

Many vacations are ruined[/SIZE]
      [CENTER][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Is this a conspiracy or just incompetence?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      August 14, 2007 at 6:48 pm

[B]I don’t have any conspiracy for today, do you? Hurry up Tuesday is almost over and the rule is you can only post here on a Tuesday.[/B]

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2007 at 8:59 pm

[B]Today was not a great day. Everything that could go wrong did and I’m feeling to blame for what is wrong in the Universe right now. Do you think it’s those “Crazy Little Green Men” wrecking havoc in the world and putting those thoughts in my head that it’s all my fault???????????????????????????

Conspiracy or am I really crazy??????????????????????????????????:eek: Gosh I hope it’s a “Conspiracy” and not me going off the deep end.:eek: [/B]

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2007 at 12:19 am

Actually I think there is a conspiracy to try and make us believe that the TV reality shows are actually real. I also believe that Hollywood is doing its very best to destrot all the lawsof the physics in their so called action movies. No wonder why this country is fall so far behind in science and math.

• Anonymous
      October 2, 2007 at 8:51 am

[B]Is there a closet conspiracy fairy that comes into your house and rearranges and hides things so you can’t find things? There has to be or why else can’t I find what I am looking for. If I catch him or her it will be off with their head.:D [/B]

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Pick your Conspiracy or add one to the list.

bigfoot,

lochness monster,

ancient mystery

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 2:28 pm

[B]Is there a conspiracy theory to make me think I can push the limit with my exercise regimen everyday, then only to find out I can’t do what I use to do over the years. Geez this is frustrating. I’d like to smack all the exercise gurus on TV who tell me I can do it. I say off with their heads and off my island.

Gosh this thread has been gone for months.[/B]

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 2:36 pm

I have to weigh in on this subject line…..

Has anyone seen the price of eggs lately? Same number of chickens out there or supply (more or less), same amount of demand (more or less), I understand feed costs incrementally going up, but the 300% increase in a dozen eggs is having a hard time registering with me.

Sugar is sold in 4 lb packages now instead of 5 lb. Same price. :confused:

Brett

• Anonymous
      January 29, 2008 at 10:56 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]This one really ticks me off, 😡 I went to work last night the town I work in. The gasoline was $2.79.9 / gallon tonight when I returned to work it was $3.09.9. Wonder what the reason is this time for the increase.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• January 30, 2008 at 12:05 pm

Funny you should mention the eggs, three weeks ago they were .58 at Walmart and now as quoted, they are $1.55. What the heck is going on. I noticed the sugar thing too. Gas City in Illinois does a weird thing too, they sell premium gasoline, but their premium is actually mid grade compared to say Shell or BP. Too bad for those who have to put premium in their cars!

• Anonymous
      January 30, 2008 at 10:21 pm

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]I guess the eggs also got a price increase tacked on to them because of the cost of fuel. To haul them to the store, another rip off is Bleach used to be in a gallon jug. Now you get 96 ounces & the price of it just keeps going up to, as well as coffee was in a 16 ounce can. It’s either 12 to 13 ounces & in some cases 11.5 ozs. :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 19, 2008 at 7:41 am

Was going on now makes the teapot dome scandle look like childs play. This is a real conspiracy.

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2008 at 12:16 am

Conspiracy Tuesday Voting machines without a audit record.

• Anonymous
      March 11, 2008 at 9:35 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”]This has to be a conspiracy. The people around here [North West Florida] do not want to drill for natural gas out in the Gulf. They say it will “pollute” our beaches. Obviously they never sat in a bath tub and accidentally made “bubbles”. Natural gas is natural gas. It’s not going to result in a big old slick on the beach if there is an accident.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 12, 2008 at 6:42 am

I have a conspiracy theory about my neighbors but I’m too scared to post it. :p

• Anonymous
      March 12, 2008 at 1:04 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple]:mad: The price of Oil on the stock market, need I say more. 😡 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2008 at 1:14 pm

We use to have price control, who does not having price controls benefit. Hum!

• Anonymous
      April 8, 2008 at 7:57 am

The “me” generation are now our politicians.

• Anonymous
      April 8, 2008 at 10:28 pm

It seems to me, a farmer of sorts, that the weed and pest problem not just on the farms but in all communities, is getting increasingly worse and as a farmer we used to purchase chemicals to control the weeds and pests in our crops. The chemical companies are getting rich on the backs of harding working Americans and Canadians. And I think they are to blame because they are probably flying over us as I write and dropping weed seeds or bug larvae!

• Anonymous
      May 12, 2008 at 11:42 pm

Pot holes in the road must be made at night by those who get paid to repair the pot holes.

• Anonymous
      May 13, 2008 at 2:10 pm

[QUOTE=Mauricette]Pot holes in the road must be made at night by those who get paid to repair the pot holes.[/QUOTE]

[B]I so totally agree that is a conspiracy by the roads departments in every state.[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 12:16 pm

The Congress of the United States has passed the following laws:

Banning oil drilling in ANWR, the most miserable piece of earth known to man.

Banned drilling oil off the coast of California, even deep water sites beyond view of the shore.

Banned oil drilling off the coast of Florida, even deep water rigs out of view of the shore.

Passed laws making it next to impossible to expand oil refinery capacity.

Increased taxes on gasoline and diesel.

Blocked several oil pipeline proposals.

Mandated the use of ethanol even though ethanol decreases vehicle mileage by as much as 25% and even though it takes 1.2 gallons of gasoline to produce 1 gallon of ethanol.

Shut down an active oilfield in Colorado.

Did nothing to increase minimum gas mileage standards for vehicles.

Did nothing to close the SUV loophole for existing gas mileage standards.

And then, after all of that, they are investigating “Big Oil” for the high price of gasoline. Maybe they should investigate themselves for the high cost of fuel.

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 6:53 pm

[size=”6″]any Conspiracies For Tuesday.

Anyone?[/size]

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2008 at 8:14 pm

Touch screan vote machines without a paper trail.

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2008 at 12:49 am

Popular vote does not make a person President.