Congrats dustdemon!

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 10:53 pm

Congratulations Dustdemon on the birth of your granddaughter-Jenna Lynn, 7lbs. 9 1/2 ozs. and 19+ ” long. Give your daughter and granddaughter a big hug for me!:)

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 9:15 am

Oh Boy, a new baby to celebrate! Nothing better. Brightens my day and I’m sure will brighten DustDemon’s days for many to come!!!!!!
      Give mom and baby many kisses and hugs for us!

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:21 am

How wonderful… a new baby! Congratulations Dustdemon! Is this your first grandbaby? Enjoy, enjoy 🙂

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:45 am

How wonderful, a new little life on our forum. Happiness is wished to you and your family.[IMG]http://www.wtv-zone.com/emma/baby/gifs3/sleepingbaby4.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:49 am

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]Thanks for the well wishes, as for the grandchildren. Jenna makes no. 4 I have 2 daughters Mary Ann is the oldest, she has 2 daughters Brittany, & Jordan. My other daughter Stephanie has a son Will, & she just gave birth to Jenna yesterday. My son Eric isn’t married his birthday was Sunday, he was 25[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:49 am

Congradulations to you and your family on the birth of your grandaughter.:)

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 9:42 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]My daughter Stef & Jenna are both doing good, they were released from the hospital. So their now at home going to make a trip to Louisville to visit this wknd. 😉 [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 12:00 am

[COLOR=red]Congrats Grandpa!:) [/COLOR]