Confirmed Tornado heading my way

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Ohh dear!v Remnants of Fay has reached our way and they just spotted a confirmed Tornado heading my way and they are telling us to reach cover! And here is comes! Getting offline! Scared!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Whew that was scary! Some guy was driving on I 95 and spotted a tornado. Several cars pulled off the road and stopped. He called into the weather channel and reported it. Then a State Trooper reported it too! It’s slow moving though and I live right beside I 95. It didn’t hit us but got hard rains and really dark clouds and gusting wind. The funnel went right by my house and that same funnel is now heading into my town. All the schools went on lock down because of it.
      Several areas in my state are getting a band of them everywhere. They have been spotted all over my state today. Remnants of Fay! But because we have been so hot and then cooled down it has caused a bunch of tornadoes, watches, warnings and everything else. Our area is still under warning! Fay Fay go away! 😀

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 4:12 pm

Whew that was scary! Some guy was driving on I 95 and spotted a tornado. Several cars pulled off the road and stopped. He called into the weather channel and reported it. Then a State Trooper reported it too! It’s slow moving though and I live right beside I 95. It didn’t hit us but got hard rains and really dark clouds and gusting wind. The funnel went right by my house and that same funnel is now heading into my town. All the schools went on lock down because of it.
      Several areas in my state are getting a band of them everywhere. They have been spotted all over my state today. Remnants of Fay! But because we have been so hot and then cooled down it has caused a bunch of tornadoes, watches, warnings and everything else. Our area is still under warning! Fay Fay go away! 😀