Colorado CIDPers

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2006 at 1:24 pm

Greetings from the east side of the Pond.

I’ve been contacted by a lady who is looking for a support group in Colorado. I’ve mentioned this forum to her, but thought I’d see if any of our fellow patients are from Colorado. Any takers?

Thanks,

Deb

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 9:45 am

Deb, I live in Colorado. We spend half of our time in Denver and half in Ft. Collins. My neuro is at the U. of Colorado. I am getting IVIG’s there, too.

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 1:29 pm

Howdy Deb,

I live in Denver and would love to converse with your friend. My e-mail is [email]bentondonald@netscape.net[/email].

Take care,

DonaldB

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2007 at 3:16 pm

[QUOTE=eightplusfive]Greetings from the east side of the Pond.

I’ve been contacted by a lady who is looking for a support group in Colorado. I’ve mentioned this forum to her, but thought I’d see if any of our fellow patients are from Colorado. Any takers?

Thanks,

hi deb i live in aurora co i have had c.i.d.p since 2004 fell free to contact me at [email]cronsell1@msn.com[/email]

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2007 at 8:06 pm

Ok guys and gals,

There are 4 Chapters in Colorado ……:D

Denver – Ann Brandt
      Sterling (Northeast) – Tom Ballard
      Col.Springs – Jean Archer
      Austin (Western) Arlene and Bob McGarvin

Let me know which telephone numbers and emails you want and i will private message them to you as the Foundation doesnt like the telephone numbers posted on the forum.

[B]Donald B.[/B] I will pm the Denver telephone number to you just in case you dont have it.

[B]Norb,[/B] Im sure you have that number 😉

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2007 at 6:11 pm

[QUOTE=ali]
      [B]Norb,[/B] Im sure you have that number ;)[/QUOTE]

Probably somewhere. 😉 Sofar I received one invitation for a chapter meeting but couldn’t make it.

I don’t get to Denver very often anymore since I switched to a neuro here in Ft. Collins. This week I am receiving IVIG for the first time locally -5 days instead of 3 😮 One more day to go.