clavicl

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 7:01 am

[FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”4″][I][/I][/SIZE][/FONT] hello there, you will not know me, my name is ahfaiga (mel) n i am claivcl’s daughter, many of you will have seen pic’s of my six sons, his grandchildren, my dad took his life on nov 4th last year!!! but i do know that he loved this site, i am sorry to have to let you know this,

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 7:14 am

Our prayers are with you and your family. His pride in his grandsons was wonderful to read. His photographs of England were a joy. God bless you all.

Marguerite

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 7:38 am

mel I am so saddened to hear this, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 8:24 am

Hello,
      We are grieved to hear that your dad took his life. I remember him from our old forum. I do believe that God can understand and forgive someone who takes their life. Our prayers are with you and your family. We care about our family here, thank you for letting us know.
      Liz

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 10:43 am

I am so sorry to hear of your Dad’s passing. He was a wonderful man and loved his family so very much. He is in my prayers as well as your family.

May God Bless and keep Him in His Arms.

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 12:32 pm

Dear Mel:

I am really sorry for your loss. I spent a lot of time with your dad in the chatroom. We talked about a lot of things but I was always interested in hearing him talk about driving a bus in London. He could really bring a story to life.

Mel, I want you to know that his children and his grandchildren were the most important part of his life. He talked about you often and he never failed to let me know how proud he was of all of you. I’m telling you this because he may not have told you this himself. We never talked for more than a few minutes before he would mention what was happening with his family.

I want you to know that I share your loss. I always considered your dad one of my friends and I hate to see him go. Please know that you, your family, and your dad will be in my prayers.

Lee Spurgeon

• Anonymous
      June 21, 2006 at 10:33 pm

mel,
      I am so sorry to hear about your father. We are all family here and will keep you in our prayers. Please let his grandchildren know that he loved them very much and was so proud of all of you. He will be sadly missed by all of us.

take care and god bless

sherry

• Anonymous
      June 22, 2006 at 2:50 am

Mel,

I’m very sorry to hear about your dad. He was a good man. Know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Deb

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 12:05 pm

Bringing this back up for the people who knew David.

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2006 at 5:21 pm

Mel,

I’m so sorry to hear about your father. Our prayers are with you and your family.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 2:35 am

Mel,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take comfort in knowing how much you and your family were treasured by your dad.

• Anonymous
      July 27, 2006 at 9:49 am

I and my family are very sorry to know about your beloved father. Our prayers are with you and your family.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2009 at 5:21 pm

thank you everyone for the messages i read, some made me cry, lol to be honest, i was a little shocked at the comments about me n my boys who are 20, 18, 16, 14, 7 n 6 now, a very proud man that lived with the knowledge of his cancer from the sept til nov, i do know why he did it, n think i would of too, as his only child it did hit me, but am coping with it as i do so well, so as you said he spoke of my six sons, and me (which does suprise me) i thought i would let you know they are doing just fine, ross is 20, n lookin for work, still living at home, levi is 18, n totally blind, he is still at college so far with 9 gsce’s n 6 distictions n 1 merit, aimin for university, hari is 16 n just left school, and workin as a labourer, ground workin, darren, 14, jayson 7 n tommy 6 are all doing well at school, i myself keep it real n stay strong, once again thanx for your messages, mel, xxxxx

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2009 at 3:12 am

Mel,

Thank you so much for the update. I am so glad your family is doing so well.

Best Wishes
      Debbie
      xxx