Cidp Survey Help?

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2007 at 2:48 pm

I Have Just Finished The Survey. Better Late Than Never:( The Only Envelope I Can Find Is A Po Box In Tucson, AZ. I Don’t Think That Is The Correct Envelope. Can Anyone Please Give Me The Correct Address Or Should I Just Send It To The Pennsylvania Address?
      I Know I Don’t Contribute Much Anymore But I Often Come To The Board To Read.

Please Help. The Due Date For The Survey Is June 29th.

Caryl

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Please use the envelope that came with the survey. It has the correct address on it.

-Admin
      GBS/CIDP

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2007 at 10:59 pm

I Never Recieved A Survey Are They Only A Few Sent Out Or To Everyone??

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2007 at 9:48 am

I am nervous about posting my adress so would someone reply and so that I can take part int eh survey?

email me @ [email]mchilds34@yahoo.com[/email]

that email is available to anyone who needs to vent, talk or complain as well.

I am now a stay at home dad and would love to become more involved in CIDP/GBS awareness. I think we should join forces and contact The Today Show or Oprah due to the minimum awareness of this debilitating disease.

Whos with me

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2007 at 10:03 am

If you did not receive a copy of the survey its most likely because you are not on the mailing list or you are and classified as a GBS patient. If you would like a copy of the survey please email [email]info@gbs-cidp.org[/email] with your name and address ASAP because the deadline for the survey is June 29th. And also if you are not on the mailing list you will be put on and receive our information packet and our quarterly newsletters.

-Admin
      GBS/CIDP

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2007 at 2:15 pm

Let me add something to the adminstration’s response. The survey is ONLY for CIDPers. We frequently are asked very specific questions when we are on Capitol Hill and the survey will help us to repsond to those queries. Thank you all for your interest.

Barbara Katzman
      Executive Director
      GBS/CIDP Foundation International