Chickenpox Vaccine

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Chickenpox Vaccine
      About 82 percent of the adverse event reports to VAERS occurred in individuals who only received the chicken pox vaccine and led to the addition of 17 adverse events to the Merck product label, including secondary bacterial infections (cellulitis); secondary transmission (infection of close contacts); transverse myelitis; Guillain Barre syndrome and herpes zoster (shingles). On Sept. 13, 2000, NVIC issued a press release and stated “This vaccine should not be mandated. There are too many questions about the true adverse event and efficacy profile of this relatively new live virus vaccine and it is up to the manufacturer marketing the vaccine and the federal agencies regulating the vaccine to conduct further follow-up.”

See the following link: http://vaccineawakening.blogspot.com/2007/03/chickenpox-vaccine-protection-fails.html

• Anonymous
      March 25, 2007 at 9:27 am

ah, it may not work & may cause you problems. fails in my book too.

‘it is up to the manufacturer marketing the vaccine and the federal agencies regulating the vaccine to conduct further follow-up.’ ummm, pardon me if i don’t hold my breath.

thx 4 the info. good to know.

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      March 25, 2007 at 4:33 pm

[QUOTE=gene]ah, it may not work & may cause you problems. fails in my book too.

‘it is up to the manufacturer marketing the vaccine and the federal agencies regulating the vaccine to conduct further follow-up.’ ummm, pardon me if i don’t hold my breath.

thx 4 the info. good to know.

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength[/QUOTE]

[B]I won’t hold my breath either Gene.[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2008 at 4:39 am

I picked up a “Merck” (pharmaceutical company) brochure on the shingles vaccine. What follows is a list of the ingredients.

Active Ingredient: a weakened form of the varicella-zoster live virus.

Inactive Ingredients: sucrose (sugar), hydrolyzed porcine (pig) gelatin, sodium chloride (salt), monosodium L-glutamate (MSG 😮 ), sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium chloride.

Hmm, are these “things” which you would want jabbed into your body?? And we don’t know what is really in all of the other vaccines. I advise [B]”Consumer beware!”[/B] 😮