Cheryl! Cheryl Cheryl! You won the Football Pool

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2008 at 7:47 am

Well well Cheryl! You won this weeks Football Pool! Wow! You did great! Are you having that hubby helping you? LOL! No way anybody can beat you tonight in Monday nights game! You won too many games! LindaH here only got 4 games! :confused: Unless I win tonight bringing my score up some!
      Congratulations Cheryl on a job well done! You did fantastic this week!

Your prize for this week is a treat at a local salon! Free back massage, nails done, hair done. Facial! And then we are all taking you out to Burger King! After spending all our money on the Salon Treatments we only had enough money to give you a Child’s Happy Meal from Burger King! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Last week! Dick S over ate the at Red Lobster and we are all broke now!
      Gosh! This economy and high prices of stuff are killing us!
      You watch! Next week I will win maybe, but we might only be able to afford a Hostess Twinkie! LOL! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 7:52 am

Husband help pick football?? He doesn’t even know the names of the teams!!!:D I just go by my feelings at the moment;) The only football game my husband watches is the college level Ohio State vs Michigan, and when Michigan wins he loses!:) Just plain luck I think, I wish that luck would rub off on other things in my life;)

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2008 at 8:38 am

Hey Cheryl! My husband knows his teams but always picks the wrong teams. So even a football pro can be wrong too at times! LOL! I just guess and see what happens. But sometimes I too can pick the wrong teams.
      Your doing good though picking them! LOL! Alot better than me! ๐Ÿ˜€ Wishing you a nice day today! Nice and sunny here and warm day!

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 8:50 pm

Cheryl cheats ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 3:56 pm

Hi Jer!!!
      Are you still alittle miffed about the [COLOR=royalblue]Toledo/Michigan [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Game??!!;) ๐Ÿ˜€ Man I didn’t know which team to root for on that one:) [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 6:43 pm

ROFL! Now Jer made me laugh! Thanks for making me laugh! That was too funny!