Chatroom Problem????

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 2:15 pm

Hi,
      I saw the notice that chatroom is back, so I tried it! It won’t accept the name and password I use here on forums. Do I have to use a new name and password to access chat?

Also, this isn’t a big problem, but at the bottom of “FORUMS” page, it’s no longer showing that I’m online.

I HOPE THAT SOON WE’LL ALSO BE ABLE TO USE FULL SIZE IMAGES (gifs) LIKE WE DID ON OLD FORUM

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 2:29 pm

Yes Liz, it also shows Im not online until I actually choose a subject ……. weird ….. I havent tried the chat yet.

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 3:07 pm

Aaaaaaahhhh Liz,

I see now, well I think I see ….. The people who are listed as online, actually arent online, but if you click on [B][U]Currently acitve users'[/U][/B] just above it, it will show that you, and others are online. There definitely seems to be something strange going on with the forum at the moment, they arent quite what they were yesterday, cant put it in words. The Forum page seems to have frozen at one point, and doesnt bring the last answered thread to the top to see on the Forum page … does that make any sense, its the best I can do.

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Hi again,
      I think I got it. I went back to chatroom and this time, I read carefully. YOU CAN USE YOUR FORUM NAME AND PASSWORD, but you don’t just login, you have to CLICK ON “REGISTER” fill in info and then click on I think it said SEND. I’m pretty sure I was in the chatroom.

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 8:12 pm

Dear Liz:

You do have to register. The new chatroom looks real cool. Hope to see you there.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 23, 2006 at 11:43 pm

Chatroom, I got to stay out of the tavern. I can’t even find the chatroom…

• Anonymous
      June 24, 2006 at 8:34 am

I’m not seeing a link to it here on the forum, I find it by going to [url]www.gbs-cidp.org[/url] then click on CHATROOM in table of contents.

• Anonymous
      June 24, 2006 at 7:39 pm

thankee Liz
      I got er now.. I been playing with the cool smilies they got there. I been in and outta there , but so far no chat for soapy..
      *sighs*

• Anonymous
      June 24, 2006 at 8:10 pm

[COLOR=red]this site has a chatroom?!?! :confused: [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      June 24, 2006 at 8:16 pm

HOWDEE SOAPY,
      The chatroom can be a quiet and lonesome place, nobody there and in order to have a chat someone else has to come in.

What works best is to either post and invite everyone to a group chat or pick a friend to meet you in chat.