Carimune Nf Withdrawal From Market

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2007 at 4:31 pm

[B]I have received the following info from Stericycle regarding Carimune NF.

NDC Number: 44206-416-03
      Lot Number:43017-00016
      Size:3 Gram Vial
      Expiration Date: 11-26-2009

It has been recalled because some undistributed lots were found to have glass particles in them.

You can call ZLB Behring at 1-800-504-5434 if you have this lot. They will accept returns

If you have any questions please call them.

Other questions may be answered at 1-888-873-2838[/B]

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 11:45 am

This up-comming week, my daughter will go for her next infusion of Carimune. I’ll be sure to take this info w/me, just in case. Thank you for the heads up!

Your title, “Withdrawal from Market” confused me a little – it sounded like Carimune is being discontinued, but after reading your comment, I take it that only that lot is being recalled. Am I understanding this right?

cd

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 12:22 pm

[QUOTE=compactdisc]This up-comming week, my daughter will go for her next infusion of Carimune. I’ll be sure to take this info w/me, just in case. Thank you for the heads up!

Your title, “Withdrawal from Market” confused me a little – it sounded like Carimune is being discontinued, but after reading your comment, I take it that only that lot is being recalled. Am I understanding this right?

cd[/QUOTE]

Yes, just the lot number I posted.

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2007 at 5:19 pm

Back up to the top for those who might not have seen this post about Carimune being recalled. Please read my original post.