can’t go to phoenix

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 1:30 pm

Hi guys. Just when I thought I had everything under control and would be able to go to phoenix, i’m thrown with another loop. 😮 I had a mammogram a few weeks ago, it showed something, had an ultra sound last tuesday and was called on friday and told there is an abnormal lesion in my right breast and have to have surgery and biopsie as soon as possible. I am scheduled to see a surgeon on the 25 and will probably have the biospy on the 26 or 27. I’m not letting this worry me so far but just frustrated over everything. Was hoping to make it to phoenix but doctor says no until we get this all taken care of and by then it will be too late. Just glad i hadn’t bought my ticket because i suspected a problem after the first mammogram. Thank goodness i still have my port in place. anyway, everyone have fun for me and share all of your info. i’ll be thinking of everyone.

love and prayers

sherry

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 3:04 pm

Sorry to hear that Sherry, I was looking forward to seeing you again. I hope everything goes well with your biopsy etc, your are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if I can do anything.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 3:45 pm

sherry, soo sorry to hear your having more health issues. you definetly don’t need this on top of everything else. you are in my thoughts and prayers. if you need anything just let me know also. keep us updated. take care.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 5:50 pm

Ah Sherry…so sorry you can’t make it either, but all our friends have said they would share info with us. Be strong in all this new stuff. My experience with it was it was a piece of cake compared to GBS, but still very scary.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 9:16 pm

Sherry,

I’m so sorry to hear about your health issues. Ben and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, let us know.

We love you, sweetie.

Ben and Shannon

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 7:39 am

I am also sorry to learn about it. I pray God to keep you well all the time.

Whenever possible, please keep us informed about the developments.

Wish you all the best.