Bob Hintz and CIDP

• Anonymous
      April 5, 2008 at 9:01 am

Hintz, 68, can’t walk anymore. In fact, he can’t stand for more than a few seconds at a time.
      Hintz suffers from a condition called CIDP, or chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, in the less-than-layman’s term. He describes it as a multiple sclerosislike condition that affects mostly his arms and legs.

for the entire article cut and paste the following link:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cobb/stories/2008/04/02/hintz_0403.html

• Anonymous
      April 5, 2008 at 9:35 am

What scares me is that there are more of us here that end up in wheelchairs than those who dont. This man’s problems started 20 years ago…
      Just another story that leaves me worried about the future. I REALLY need to find a decent dr. The more I think about how mine blew me off, the more mad I am getting.

• Anonymous
      April 6, 2008 at 12:04 am

What bother me is that the “elite” who built the trail now think that woods belong to them. I wonder how long it would that them to change there tune if they couldn’t walk?

ConnorZmom, all I can say keep your faith and hope alive and keep fighting. Don’t worry about tomorrow’s possible problem. I know, much easier said than done.