Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 11:27 pm

It’s been raining for a few days…..and the ferals are having a hard time staying dry……

taken through my dirty, wet, sliding doors….on a dark and dreary day….

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/386187127_1b2fc0fe8f_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2007 at 12:16 am

Ken,
      Great pic!I wish you were closer and could photograph my great dane.He’s a harlequin with two blue eyes.

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2007 at 12:37 am

[QUOTE=Lesa]Ken,
      Great pic!I wish you were closer and could photograph my great dane.He’s a harlequin with two blue eyes.[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Lesa! He sounds very photogenic!

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2007 at 4:14 am

Oh I could just love that cat and give it a home! Ken, you would enjoy photographing my 14 lb. long hair calico ~ Kali. She’s a beauty ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work/play ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2007 at 2:41 pm

[QUOTE=Judi Z]Oh I could just love that cat and give it a home! Ken, you would enjoy photographing my 14 lb. long hair calico ~ Kali. She’s a beauty ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work/play [/QUOTE]
      Thank you Judi!

You have no idea how much I would like to photograph YOUR Kali!

Here is OUR Callie….was my wife’s before….and was 17 years old when we had to put her to sleep (cancer) last August 25th……. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/42/86120723_556e1d6fd7_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 3:26 pm

Ken-L, I really admire your photographs, works of art all I’ve had the good fortune to come across. (When I showed the one with the orange mountains to hubby, he thought it was a new “wallpaper”! )

You should come to Norway – you wouldn’t believe all the exellent motifs and special light here in the far North. Both summer and winter it’s something else, all kinds of dusks to darkness in winter and summer nights that are not dark at all! – And you could portray our Mosse, who is a lovely little Abyssinian.

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 6:48 pm

[QUOTE=Allaug]Ken-L, I really admire your photographs, works of art all I’ve had the good fortune to come across. (When I showed the one with the orange mountains to hubby, he thought it was a new “wallpaper”! )

You should come to Norway – you wouldn’t believe all the exellent motifs and special light here in the far North. Both summer and winter it’s something else, all kinds of dusks to darkness in winter and summer nights that are not dark at all! – And you could portray our Mosse, who is a lovely little Abyssinian.[/QUOTE]
      Thank you Allaug!

I’d love to see Norway someday…..and I love Abyssinians!

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 7:38 pm

Your Callie was beautiful. Thank you for sharing her memory.

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 7:49 pm

Ken-L,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful cat photos! They are lovely and both look like wonderful little individuals.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 10:34 pm

[IMG]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1773/dogrh1.jpg[/IMG]
      [SIZE=”4″] I like cat too, but they don’t want to play with me. :([/SIZE]
      Fedoux [that Fido with a Cajun accent]

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 10:51 pm

[QUOTE=Judi Z]Your Callie was beautiful. Thank you for sharing her memory.[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Judi! Hardly a day goes by that we don’t miss her!

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 10:53 pm

[QUOTE=Suzanne]Ken-L,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful cat photos! They are lovely and both look like wonderful little individuals.

Suzanne[/QUOTE]
      Thanks Suzanne! I’m just now posting a couple of “Junior”……

It’s great having these ferals here so I have something to shoot!

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2007 at 10:57 pm

[QUOTE=Jim C][IMG]http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1773/dogrh1.jpg[/IMG]
      [SIZE=”4″] I like cat too, but they don’t want to play with me. :([/SIZE]
      Fedoux [that Fido with a Cajun accent][/QUOTE]

Here, Fido…….come here bubby, Uncle Kenney has a playmate for you…..

….come on, good dog…..stay……

…ah…my widdle bitty cutsey-pie pussy wants to play…..oh, how sweet…..

…oops….where’s Fido?

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/66/162143709_53cabf5753_o.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2007 at 10:57 am

Your answer to poor Fidoux made me burst out laughing when I scrolled down and saw a LION where I had expected a small dog or cat. Did you “shoot” the lion yourself, Ken? But if so, I guess it was not in your back yard!

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Ken,

How fun and cool! Love seeing your pics. I think the last cat you posted needs to have his teeth cleaned – do you do that too??? If you want to see some bird photos, go to [url]www.backyardbirdcam.com[/url]. This is my sister’s backyard next door to me. She has some gorgeous photos in her gallery and she has taken them all!

Here’s a picture my sister took of my baby [IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p146/arielccv/tiggercontest.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2007 at 2:13 pm

[QUOTE=Allaug]Your answer to poor Fidoux made me burst out laughing when I scrolled down and saw a LION where I had expected a small dog or cat. Did you “shoot” the lion yourself, Ken? But if so, I guess it was not in your back yard![/QUOTE]
      Thanks Allug! Took that photo of “Leo” at the San Francisco Zoo……:p

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2007 at 2:16 pm

[QUOTE=Chrissy]Ken,

How fun and cool! Love seeing your pics. I think the last cat you posted needs to have his teeth cleaned – do you do that too??? If you want to see some bird photos, go to [url]www.backyardbirdcam.com[/url]. This is my sister’s backyard next door to me. She has some gorgeous photos in her gallery and she has taken them all!

Here’s a picture my sister took of my baby [/QUOTE]
      Thank you Chrissy! I offered to let him clean his teeth by gnawing on one of my femurs…….

Your baby is such a cutie!! What great eyes!