bladder issues

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2009 at 9:13 pm

still having issues with my bladder. I am just not getting the signal i have to go until it is too late. I had three accidents just today. My mom blames me but i honestly try to get to the bathroom i even try to go when i dont feel like i have too. But i stillcant get my pants off fast enough. I h ave beento continence therapy. the doctor says i dont have a bladder infection but i may have kidney stones. there is blood in my urine and my lower back hurts. I am being treated with antibiotics for a bump on my face. My body is feeling very tingling for the last couple of weeks. I am supposed to see the urologist this week maybe he can get to the bottomof this. amy

• Anonymous
      September 26, 2009 at 11:57 pm

Good luck Amy. Bladder infections make a person miserable–as do kidney stones. Any infection can cause CIDP symptoms to flare up.
      Laurel

• Anonymous
      September 27, 2009 at 10:59 pm

And, what is the ‘antibiotic’? Some of those a-b’s can create more numbness etc. and have made people worse for their use.
      Most of the tests these guys do aren’t well, ‘fun’? BUT, if you’ve got blood in your urine it’s gotta be thoroughly checked out.
      I recently lost a lot of ‘control’ following a long surgery and recovery in a rehab… Wearing grown up diapers aren’t a delight, but they can and do save lots of embarrassing situations. I’ve been working on my own to regain it, and am succeeding to a good [tho not all] degree.
      I am sure it was all due to the stressors of a possible ‘relapse’, injuries, and a long surgery. It takes a while for your body to either find or re-find it’s balance. Should it become more permanent? I dunno. But, for me? I’m working lots better after three months.
      Learn, ask questions and be persistent! Hope and good things soon! Just be a bit more patient….

• Anonymous
      September 29, 2009 at 5:29 pm

had a ct scan done on my kidneys today. Now i am almost completely incontinent. I wear pads/ they arent holding enough so i may have to go to the full underwear. i am getting frustrated and afraid to go out for fear of an “accident” i was incontinent befor when i had GBS.it took forever to retrain my bladder. I do not want to go backwards. the tingling is getting stronger in my hands. gu ess i will wait until the results of the ct come back.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2009 at 7:49 pm

Well i have managed to get an upper respiratory infection along with a 2 sonometer stone in my left kidney. I finally am able to keepfood down as long as i keep taking phenagren. They also started me on vesicare. I hope something gives me relief. I am taking ziithromax and prednisone for the respiratory infection. I am miserable. I go back to the urologist on monday i guess to discuss the kidney stone, as alwways thanks for reading. amy

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2009 at 6:14 pm

vesicare is working as far as the accidents go. am on top of the list for the lithotrypsy. just waiting on the portable machine to come back in the area.tingling and numbness getting stronger had to quit driving and went back to my crutches for a while. hopefully this will pass once the kidney stone and upper respiratory infection are taken care of. took the medication for thr infection but it is still here guess will need round two of meds to take care of it. will call dr tomorrow. i tell ya i am careful to stay away from sick people but still manage to catch everything anyway. this sucks. I cant seem to catch a break.