Birthdays

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2006 at 10:07 am

Hi Everyone,

Please enter your birthday in your profile, I don’t think you have to put the year if you don’t want to.

How can we wish you a Happy Birthday if we don’t know your special date?

Thank You 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2006 at 6:06 am

My needs are simple, Brandy. Jewelery–especially diamonds, rubies and pearls–would be appropriate reminders. Going back to bed now to dream about shopping.

Love,
      Your sister in New York

Birthdays

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 7:20 pm

I’m not quite easy with this new set up yet so I hope I am doing it right.

I just wanted to respond and say thank you – particularly to our Brandy – Sarah was delighted with her Birthday wishes. It was so sweet of you. I told her about them and had to log on first thing in the morning on Sunday so she could see them.

She’s now 13! How time flies. I took her and 2 of her friends to the cinema – which means I took them in, loaded them up with popcorn and Coke and then went away.

Afterwards, I took them to Burger King (she has good taste in fast food!) – and I brought in her Birthday cake. The following day (yesterday) at school her friends said they enjoyed it. I reckon that is good because to even get it mentioned on the following day is mega!

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 10:38 pm

TA,

I am so happy she had a great birthday. She deserves to be happy on her special day. Tell her I like fast food and coke too. I like it way to much.:)

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 10:44 pm

T.A.,

Did you know that Brandy and I have 13-year-old grandson?

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2006 at 10:48 pm

Oh we can fix Sarah and a friend up with Ryan(Marge’s) and Antonio(Mine)he just turned 14 this past Saturday May 6th. Ryan at’s the end of May, right M?

We’ll wait until they are 16yrs old.

Going to bed real soon, I’m pooped.

M, did you go out tonight, I called you. Need to tell you how I went postal today with a family member, who thinks since Buddy died that I am a child. You know who I mean, her name starts with the letter [B]H[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2006 at 12:02 am

Ryan will be 14 in June. His mother, my daughter, now answers to the words OLD PERSON because she will be 40 this year. Hehehe.

Cheers,
      Marge

P.S. I curled up with a book, Brandy, and went to sleep. Will talk to you tomorrow.