Birthday

• Anonymous
      January 17, 2011 at 9:53 am

[SIZE=”2″][COLOR=”Green”]Hello everyone.
      3 years ago today I was put in the hospital with GBS. I was scared and could not walk.I didn’t know what GBS was and they said I would be there for 6 days getting IVIGs
      God blessed me as only my feet and lower legs were affected.I did 4 months of therpy and went to a walker then a cane and finally walking.I also have been blessed by all the loveing careing people here and I hurt deepley reading about some that suffer deepley and for months and years. I pray for all every day.
      I still have a little numbness in my right foot.I wish hospitals would keep a list of past people with GBS to visit people who just got it. I remember walking into a young girls room with GBS and she said later seeing me walk in gave her hope and today she is back at work.
      May gods blessings be with everyone and may doctors be more open and careing and concerned with GBS.
      unconditional love Lakoda (Steve)

• January 17, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Hi Steve,
      Nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for all the encouragement and kind words you gave to me over the years!

• Anonymous
      January 17, 2011 at 8:02 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”SeaGreen”]Dawn thank you for your reply. You are special and will always be in my prayers and a place in my heart. Your loveing friend forever Steve[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 18, 2011 at 8:28 am

Thanks for posting. It good to hear that people are doing OK. I agree with you it would ne nice if hospitals brought in past patients to educate, colsole, and show encouragement. I have told my neuro, that I would be willing to come a visit if he had other patients, but so far he has not asked.

Birthday

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2009 at 9:12 am

😀 [SIZE=”4″]LowkonXC[/SIZE]

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”5″]HAPPY BIRTH[/SIZE][SIZE=”5″]DAY[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=”3″]Have a great day.
      Shirley[/SIZE]