Beth in Florida update

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2008 at 8:31 pm

i go in for more surgery in the AM. 6 AM to be exact. My incision with the wound vac is not healing and have developed dead pockets taht are getting infected. Surgeon is going to open the incision all the way, clean everything up, leave the incision open to heal from inside out. Will find out on Tues if I go back on the wound vac. Will continue on my 24/7 antibiotics for 4-6 more weeks. MD says Disitis is very hard to get under control and very painful where mine is located.
      I think of all of you each day and say a prayer for you as a group.
      I’m not able to be on the computer much as it is difficult to sit.
      Next week I go for my every three week phresis.
      God Bless to all

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2008 at 9:32 pm

Thanks for the update, Beth! I hope all goes well for you and that you start healing properly. Hugs and prayers from Iowa…

• Anonymous
      October 30, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the update..Take care and remember your in our prayers.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2008 at 12:44 am

All my best Beth,
      Linda

Beth in Florida update

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 12:28 am

I am in a flare. Call MD in AM to arrange plasmaphresis. I let my symptoms get worse than I should have this time and feeling all of the symptoms again. The whole nine yards. I haven’t felt this bad for a few weeks. Most unpleasant. However, they are not as bad as it was prior to first phresis treatment. So, I have made some progress.
      For last week have been having major GI symptoms. Saw GI MD today and after phresis is over he is going to do a gastroscopy and colonscopy. Such fun.
      Know that all of you are thought of and prayed for daily.

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 12:37 am

Hi Beth, I’m sorry you are having more problems. You are in my thhoughts and prayers. Please take care.

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 1:53 am

🙁 Beth

I am so sorry that you are feeling so terrible. At least you feel that you aren’t quite so low as before…

PP made me feel better, but it is incredibly invasive.

You will definitely need to treat yourself after those procedures!!

Best wishes and with hope that symptom free is not far away.

Debs

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 10:22 am

Beth,
      You you are in my prayers. Hang in there.

Jim C

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 1:09 pm

Hi Beth:
      Hang in there girl, sounds like anohter speedbump of life to get over.. I know how frustrating it is to go backwards…. Hopefully, you will get some progress soon… Take care, rest, and treat yourself… Life’s to short, so make the best of things and do/see something you enjoy! deanop

• June 10, 2008 at 1:33 pm

Beth,
      Kevin and I continue to pray for you and all on this sight. I hope you get back to where you were soon. Best wishes.
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2008 at 9:12 pm

Hi Beth,
      oh the joys of being poked and proded from both ends huh!!!!!!!!! (sorry i have a very bad sense of humor.) it definately sounds like another wee curve ball for you! Hang in there and good luck to getting all the procedures over and done with.
      Am hopeful tomorrow will be a better day!
      stay strong
      kiwi