Bail Me Out Of Jail Please

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:24 am

Okay, I’m leaving for the Firemen’s Convention on September 12th for 6 days.

If I get arrested for public drunkeness because I was dancing and howling at the moon naked on the beach of Wildwood, New Jersey, would you all please contact Marge for details on bailing me out of jail? You see, my sons said they would leave me there because as a mother, I am not suppose to have any fun in life. Geez, like they never drank before.:D When did my sons become my father? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I’ll try to behave, but the gypsy in me wants to have lots of fun.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:43 am

[COLOR=red]Brandy[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]The convention can be a lot of fun. I wish I could go. IN SC they have it in May in Myrtle Beach.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [IMG]http://www.sconfire.com/patches/charleston_charleston-city-FF.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:52 am

Hi,

Is it too late to register and get a room there? Dancing naked under the moon huh?

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 11:59 am

Hi Dave,

Frank and I always went to the Convention until he got sick. We had so much fun all those years. It’s a good time had by all. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Marc,

It’s never to late to get a room and if you can’t, you can stay with me and my friends, we rented a house this year. Remember I always have lots of cigarettes too. Just bring the lighters. I’ll bring loads of wine and beer.

Dancing naked and howling at the moon on the beach should be lots of fun.

The saying goes within the Fire Dept.

“What happens in Wildwood, stays in Wildwood”

Over a thousand drunk Firemen, whoopee!;)

Now I guess Marge will have to bail us both out of jail. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 12:41 pm

If u see any of the guys from Sea Girt, tell em me and Dave said hello

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 12:45 pm

Hi Andrea,

I will say hello to them if I run into them. Somewhere I am sure we will cross paths.

[B]A Big Hello from Bogota to Sea Girt[/B]

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Have souped up ’57 Chevy convertible, metallic blue, stick shift. Am backing it up to the jail, tossing a rope to Brandy and we’re taking off. Marc will ride shotgun in the back seat, protecting our jewelery and our honor, in that order.

Westward ho!

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 2:48 pm

Marge,

Marc’s going to be in jail with me. He’s joining me dancing naked and drunk on the beach.:eek: You’ll have to get someone else. Any volunteers?

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 4:13 pm

I’m in for the ride Brandy & Marge – I have a thing for musicians but I have a MAJOR THING for men in uniform… ohh la la. A few years back there wasa fire in the apartment next door to me and I ended up in the parking lot taking pictures of all the firemen. Oh dear, someone turn down the AC. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Hey you,

More like a thing for men ‘out’ of a uniform. You no a fool a me. Nothing like a car that seats 4. Me and 3 other women. Ok, marge counts for 2, and after 4 drinks Donna counts for 3, and I’m a little nervous about Chrissy right now, but hey, that’s what bench seats are for.

• Anonymous
      August 25, 2006 at 10:49 pm

A woman has needs. Here are my specs: breathing, between puberty and death, tight butt. Will, of course, wear kilts. Must be able to quote Marx–Harpo, of course. No Republicans need apply.

Chrissy: I brought my camera to “Tartan Day in New York” several years ago. Got so excited that we have 36 photos of my heaving bosom.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 11:36 am

I love a man in a kilt, oh baby. I love your specs Marge,especially between puberty and death.

Geez, if all of you are coming with me, who’s going to bail all of us out of jail for dancing drunk and naked on the beach. Hmmmm, men “in or out of a uniform” works for me.

Chrissy you are more then welcome to join us fruitcakes on the beach.

I plan on wearing my “Italian Goddess” tee shirt to the parade that weekend, that should be interesting to see what comments will be made. That’s if I’m not still in jail.

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 1:14 pm

Mr. Warf and I had planned to practice Klington mating rituals that weekend but, as security officer, he is responsible for our well being. He’ll bail you out, Brandy.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 10:14 pm

I think I shall practice lifting my glass this week to get ready for the drunk competition in 18 days. I need to build up the muscles in my arms.;)

Where’s Marc? Did we scare him off? Geez MArc, I know you can handle a few women, you did it when we had our “Quest to Find Princess Susi” back in the olden days.

Wanna share Mr. Warf with me Marge?

• Anonymous
      August 26, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Four-in-one Marc is probably in vigorous training. Ah one (breathe), ah two (breathe), ah two (breathe), ah four (relax).

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2006 at 4:28 pm

Marge,

I think you’re right, Marc is in training so he can handle the Crazed Women from the East Coast.

We won’t hurt you Marc, just want to toy with you a bit.:D

Chrissy will have to be the calming force for us because we don’t want to make her whacky like Thelma and Louise or the 2 Lunatic sisters Aunt Abby and Aunt Martha from “Arsenic and Old Lace” ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ yep that’s you and me Abby and Martha .

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2006 at 4:47 pm

Marge for you take a peek at our pictures.

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2006 at 7:14 pm

Sis this picture is for you. It’s Aunt Abby and Aunt Martha with Carey

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2006 at 7:31 pm

Trying something with Pictures

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 7:16 am

Do you have our supplies ready, Brandy? Liquor, jewelery including crowns, clothes, silk scarves (for Marc), cute little bathing suits (for Marc), top hats and canes (for us), red sauce (for everyone).

Cheers,
      Marguerite, Lady in Waiting to the Queen of Sicily

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 1:52 pm

Marge Dear,

Have liquor will travel. I’m leaving the crowns at home, way to formal for the Firemen’s Convention. Think the jewelry will stay home too, in case I go to jail
      I don’t want my jewels lost.

I have been practicing howling at the moon since last night, I need to get it right.

If I don’t have anyone here to bail me out of jail, maybe the Fire Chief will do the honors.:rolleyes:

The Queen Of Sicily

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 2:00 pm

Hi,

Ok. Now we have a problem! What’s this talk about leaving the crowns at home? After all, I do like a little something on womem besides myself.

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 2:08 pm

You don’t think a crown on Marge and myself wouldn’t be to formal?

All the Firemen would be to drunk to notice a crown anyway. Maybe I should practice my queen wave, this way I can hop a firetruck and wave to the throngs who want to see the lady(Marge says, I’m not a lady):D who was arrested for dancing drunk and naked on the beach.

Dear Lord, I am certifiable as is Marge. Frank used to say we were bookends and was going to have us both commited for being certifiable.:D Oh what the hell, you only live once and I want to have alot of crazy fun.

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 5:25 pm

Brandy,

We’ve just been drummed out of the convent. Maybe joining the Sisters of Perpetual Chasity wasn’t such a good idea.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 5:28 pm

Marge,

How about we start our own order. “The Naked and Drunk Sisters of Perpetual Certifiable” We shall wear whatever habits we want and no one can tell us what to do.

Love Your Certifiable, Bookend Sister from New Jersey

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 9:28 pm

Good thinking, Brandy. We better change some of the nun rules, though. I’m ok with poverty but chasity, obedience and silence are not going to work.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 28, 2006 at 10:37 pm

Marge,

I’m not good with poverty, how would I buy my jewelry?

No vows in our order, that’s Rule #1

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 10:33 am

Our worst nightmare has come true. Marc, the lounge lizard, is looking for a cheap cigar and an even cheaper woman. He likes big…hair.

We should have stayed with Tony Soprano…imported men are so difficult to train.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 11:34 am

I don’t have a bikini, so I will have to search the beach for seashells to make one. Do you think that will hurt?

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 11:39 am

I’m knitting a speedo for Marc….large economy size, of course.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 11:40 am

[B]Nice Marge;) [/B]

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 1:19 pm

6 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches, 9 inches, knit one, pearl two, 10 inches.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 1:45 pm

I’ve run out of yarn — using chest hair — his, not mine.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 2:10 pm

[B]Oh My Goodness[/B]

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 2:19 pm

I know who will bail me out of jail, Greg.

Where are you Greg, when I need you?;)

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 3:18 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]B, I hope you can entice Greg to rescue you! The summer heat is taking a toll on him & could use to get out of sunny & [SIZE=6]HOT[/SIZE][SIZE=3] California. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=3]Does Marge have to knit & pearl another Speedo? Is fact that she is out of yarn & using chest hair ๐Ÿ˜ฎ [SIZE=1]ouch ๐Ÿ˜ฎ [/SIZE] frightening both Marc & Greg to the point they are running for the hills? [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=3] Could you possibly use a posse to raid a yarn shop for Marge?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 4:13 pm

Debi,

I think Marge might have scared them off, it must be awful painful to have those chest hairs yanked out. Oh what am I talking about, women who have ever had their legs waxed can attest to the painfulness of having hairs yanked out and that doesn’t include a bikini wax job, that’s a real ouchy.:eek:

I’m hoping Greg will bail me out of jail if Marge and Marc don’t get arrested with me for my nude, drunken dancing on the beach. Want to join us, lots of sexy Firemen in New Jersey? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 4:43 pm

There is a scene from THE PRODUCERS which I am trying to reinact with some of the fireman. A gray-haired older woman using a walker and wearing a blue dress with a lace collar wanders into the producers’ office wanting to play “The Milkmaid and The Well-Hung Stableboy.”

Marc honey, guess which one you are.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 29, 2006 at 5:24 pm

I’m trying vey hard to get my composure back at this moment.

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 12:01 am

Dear sis,

Spotted your composure hanging out with a really, really sexy fire chief.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 10:40 am

[QUOTE=marguerite]Dear sis,

Spotted your composure hanging out with a really, really sexy fire chief.

Love,
      Marge[/QUOTE]

Stop making me laugh, I am losing my breath and now I have to use my inhaler for the umteenth time today.

Was my composure hanging out? Sorry about that ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll tuck back it in. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 4:51 pm

Brandy,

I’ve misplaced Marc…(hanging head in shame)

Ohno!

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      August 30, 2006 at 6:37 pm

Marge,

He’s probably in the hot tub with some chicks. Don’t worry he”ll be back
      soon enough from his adventure.

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2006 at 12:14 am

The Fire Chief called and said I have to behave myself. Yeah right, me behave myself.:D Never, never, never. When he behaves himself then I will.

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2006 at 7:13 am

Behave yourself? You? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Love,
      Your sister

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2006 at 12:06 pm

[QUOTE=marguerite]Behave yourself? You? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Love,
      Your sister[/QUOTE]

I will never behave myself or growup as society thinks I should. I’m having way to much fun. So I shall do anything as long as it doesn’t hurt me or anyone else. Those are the things that Frank loved me for.I would always no matter what the situation try to make Frank laugh even through his pain. I love life and with all the hardships it has thrown my way,such as Frank’s GBS/CIDP, Mom passing away at that same time as his hospitalization, oh yeah and my sister diagnosed with breast cancer and my middle son Jeff’s heart attack, all in the same year,has made me a better fun loving person, who can laugh at herself or the other crazy things in my life. Life is to short not to have fun.

So Wildwood here I come, drunk naked dancing and howling at the moon on the beach.:

I still need to know who’s bailing me out of jail. No volunteers as of today.

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 5:32 am

In our spare time, Brandy and I plan to make wine (picture Lucy stomping grapes). Brand name is GBS = Getting Buzzed Swiftly.

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 12:12 pm

Marge,

Great name for a wine. I like it alot. It shall be sweet and go down nice and smoothe.;)

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2006 at 6:50 pm

Thelma,

Sweet and smooth…sounds just like you and me.

Is Marc still in the hot tub with the Dixie Chicks? I’m cutting off his cigars.

Regards,
      Louise

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 6:50 pm

8 more days until I leave. I know you will all miss me.:D ๐Ÿ˜€

Marc, Marge, Chrissy are you packed yet? Marge is that wine ready yet?

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 8:48 pm

Yes Ma’am. (bowing and scraping)

Marguerite
      Lady-in-waiting to the Queen of Sicily

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 1:06 pm

Marge,

I think you’re right, Marc is probably still with the Dixie Chicks having fun, while you and I are stomping the grapes for our new wine :

[B]GET BUZZED SWIFTLY[/B]

Marc we need you to hold the funnel while Marge and I pour the wine into the bottles.

Gee I just noticed what a lovely shade of purple my feet are, they match my purple rose tattoo. Next time we’re making white wine.

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 1:34 pm

Marc says he is doing something with his battery. It has been a while but I don’t remember men needing batteries. You’re going to have tell me the facts of life again, Queen Donna.

Bowing,
      Marguerite, Chief Lady-In-Waiting

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 11:19 pm

Here comes Marc (aka 4-in-1). Do you think the Dixie Chicks wore him out?

Cheers,
      Marguerite, Lady-in-Waiting to the Queen

• Anonymous
      September 6, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Marc,

Marge wants to know if the Dixie Chicks wore you out. I say yes, what say you?

• Anonymous
      September 9, 2006 at 11:07 pm

We’ve downgraded him to Zeppo. The next and last is Karl, after which Marc disappears in a puff of cheap cigar smoke.

Cheers,
      Margaret Dumont

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 8:26 pm

Very Funny, where are you MArc?

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 10:09 pm

Probably chasing ewes. Wasn’t that one of his hobbies in times gone by?

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2006 at 9:46 pm

Leaving tomorrow for the convention. I know you all will miss me terribly.:D

Have a great week evryone.:)

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 8:20 am

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Brandy. I’ll miss you terribly.

Having a ladylike sip of Getting Buzzed Swiftly wine. Damn–it is good! But then, so are we.

Love,
      Your sister Marge

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 5:26 pm

Brandy – If you get to read this before you go, I will be with you in spirit. But that may be hard to tell who is taking off that cute fireman’s clothes – you or me! Have way to much fun :p

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 8:17 pm

Pity the poor jailers, Chrissy. She is a tad excitable.

Regards,
      Marge

P.S. Have sent some bottles of Getting Buzzed Swiftly red wine to the jail. Might get the jailers in a happy mood before ,,,,,,,,

• Anonymous
      September 12, 2006 at 10:41 pm

Donna,

Be good at your convention ๐Ÿ˜‰ I know your leaving tomorrow, be safe and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 5:33 am

Jerimy,

I’m going to be very lonely without my sister. Have you ever been to New York, honey?

Cheers,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 10:04 am

Yes I have Marge, though not to Manhatten.

• Anonymous
      September 13, 2006 at 12:23 pm

(Marguerite cooing) I live in midtown Manhattan, Jerimy.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 8:24 pm

[B]I’M Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack[/B]

Didn’t get arrested, thank God, or I’d still be there. Had a ball, ate to much and drank way to much.

I missed all of you. Going to bed early tonight, didn’t get to much sleep since Tuesday night.

Dave, if you read this, I didn’t see anyone from Sea Girt, sorry about that and I really did look for them in the tents and all around town. Did they stay in North Wildwood, Wildwood or Wildwood Crest? I stayed right on Rio Grand Avenue, where we always stayed. We rented a house this year because they tore down our hotel, the Rio.