• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 10:28 am

As you notice we now have an avatar which means everyone can start using avatar’s. Just go to your control panel and then edit avatar and upload your avatar but just remember they can be no bigger then 80 x 80 or 19.5 KB. Have fun, just keep them clean. Thanks

GBS/CIDP
      -Admin

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 10:32 am

Dear Administrator:

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 11:18 am

Administrator,

I went to edit avatar, and tried to get my avatar uploaded. All I get is nothing. It won’t let me edit avatar. It says “no avatar”, any help that you or anyone can give me would be appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 11:30 am

I went in a made a few more changes so now you should have no problem uploading your avatar. If you still have a problem please let us know.
      Thanks

GBS/CIDP
      -Admin

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 12:12 pm

[COLOR=red]Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 12:55 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING US THE AVATARS BACK. IF IT’S POSSIBLE CAN WE HAVE THE ATTACHMENTS BACK TOO SO ALL CAN POST PHOTO’S, GIFS AND IMAGES LIKE WE DID ON OLD FORUM. WE WERE ALLOWED TO POST UP TO 400 x 400 pixels. WHEN WE’RE ABLE TO POST PHOTO’S OF EACH OTHER, IT HELPS US BOND AS A FAMILY, A FACE IS ON THE ONE WHO HELPED US. AND WHEN WE CAN POST GIFS, WE’RE SENDING A “greeting card” TO A MEMBER WHO NEEDS THE SUPPORT, A PRAYER, CONDOLENCES, BIRTHDAY AND JUST HAPPINESS.

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 1:24 pm

*bows* thank you gbsfi..

have a good week.

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 2:42 pm

Thank You Administrator, it’s working great now. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 5:23 pm

Thanks, scary avatars ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 12:00 am

๐Ÿ˜‰ [B]I just decided to post an avatar of my grandson, that has a little sister on the way & is due in October. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/B]

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 2:57 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Thank you, Administrator!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]