Attempt#1 at posting photos

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I am attempting to send photos of my recent paintings.[ATTACH]1240[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1241[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1242[/ATTACH]
      Not sure if I did this right, but if I did one picture is a photo and the other two are my paintings.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Yeah!!! I did it! Thanks Norb. Your tutorial was great. I have to practice more but hey, I did pretty good. The fruit picture is a painting and the other two I will leave up to you to decide which is real and which isn’t. :p So that’s what I do when I am not in bed kicking myself. Enjoy and thanks for helping me with my recent struggle.
      L

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Fantastic Linda. You are obviously very talented and that is a wonderful gift. I hope you get the energy to do some more. Jeff

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 7:39 pm

Very good Linda! Hope we see more.
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Awesome paintings and pic Linda!!!:) Norb the puter guru!!:D

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 2:55 am

Perry goat pic test ๐Ÿ™‚
      Wow…….it worked………..did ALL by MYSELF, so there, Cheryl ๐Ÿ™‚
      More to come later.

Linda……your paintings are awesome!! I don’t mean to “steal your thunder” ๐Ÿ™‚
      After seeing your post and 1st attempt at this, it just inspired me to Finally try to post my goat pics. I have been procrastinating over this for some time (as Cheryl knows) :’)

Per

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 3:48 am

I’m so impressed Linda! You have a lot of talent! I can’t believe you did that with a paint brush (vs. the computer which can erase mistakes) especially in your condition! Congratulations and I want you to refer back to this posting next time you feel useless – I can’t paint like that!!! Most healthy people can’t either!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 11:34 am

Linda, awsome…you really have talent there. Cute pooch, what breed?

Perry, are those boar goats? My son came home from college and is all hyped about raising boar goats.

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 12:04 pm

yeah for Linda !
      One of these days I will read Norbs instructions and post pics, too !

You are a very talented painter. I just knew you were….I could tell. :p

Have a good Sunday, friend !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 10:11 pm

Thanks everyone,
      No prob Perry, I’m glad I could inspire you. JayDee, he’s a mini poodle. The best.

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2009 at 10:34 pm

[IMG]http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp160/toplinegoats/P1010052.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2009 at 12:34 am

JayDee,

Yes , those white ones are Boer goats. They will revolutionize the goat industry….especially the meat goat industry.

Perry

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2009 at 4:46 am

Perry,
      They will also eat everything in sight. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve never eaten a Boer goat I’ve liked (lived in Southern Africa for 3 years…) but then again most people don’t really feed the goats over there – just let them graze. They will eat anything and with Botswana being mostly a desert most of the goat I ate tasted like plastic bags. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

They are pretty cool though, very smart and one of the few goats that climb trees. I can’t tell you how many times I was the butt of the joke when some little kid would come running up and beg me to get their goat out of the tree. So I’d climb up this acacia THORN tree and fetch down a baby goat that could get down much better on it’s own, I found out later. I’m sure they had many laughs at my expense over those goats. :p

Julie