anyone else having these symptoms

• Anonymous
      September 1, 2010 at 10:28 am

I’m 40 yrs old and have never broken out even as a teen…now breaking out and also getting white patches where my beard won’t grow on my face. Tried the fungus cream didn’t work. Did some research and found that in some autoimmune diseases this can happen…just wondering if anyone else has this because of cidp or am I going through puberty again…haha

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2010 at 1:23 am

Yes, same here, but no beard, haha.
      Proving that my high-school teachers were wrong when they said that acne would be gone when I grew out of my teens.

On the plus side, GBS-CIDP has given me a nice, wavy, curly look to my hair now that it’s grown back again.
      I don’t blow-dry it now, it just dries and curls naturally, and I really like it.
      And that’s the 2nd thing I’ve been glad for during all of this bodily change and damage.

• Anonymous
      September 21, 2010 at 12:26 pm

John,
      I am right there with you. I have never had to deal with breakouts either but nowthey pop up frequently, especially on my nose and chin. It seems strange to go to the drug store at 57 and ask some teenager what creams work better. lol. I was just diagnosed on 6-25-10 with CIDP.