Any Support Groups?

• Anonymous
      January 7, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Is there any one in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Lodi or Stockton area of California to meet for a support group?

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2009 at 12:33 am

I live in St. Charles,Missouri and wish I had a support group here also. It would really help me to be around others who understand the daily life of Chronic Illness. I hope you find a group.

• Anonymous
      January 9, 2009 at 8:24 am

Not one here either in my area. I would love to see one close by but the one they have here is too far away. I am in NC. Thanks to computers it makes a support group right here at home without having to go out. But it would be nice meeting us all in person. Only one problem there! We all live in different states! Welcome aboard!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      January 10, 2009 at 1:13 am

Hey guys,
      Contact the liasons in your area to see what they can do to help. If you don’t know who yours is just e-mail the foundation and they can steer you to that person.

Take care

• Anonymous
      January 13, 2009 at 8:22 pm

Hi smw!

I live in Alameda and can meet you pretty much any time. I know one person in our group by the handle “Sonny” also lives in your area. There is also a woman that I’ve been talking to that lives in Pacifica. I’m pretty much back to normal now (really lucky) so I can act as a carpooler if anybody needs it. Even if it’s unofficial, it would be pleasant to get together and hear each other’s stories.
      Cheers!
      Johnny Mac