AFO gone on right foot.

• Anonymous
      May 5, 2009 at 7:43 pm

diaggnosed with GBS Now CIDP. Wore AFO due to foot drop on both feet. Had achilles tendon release two years ago. DR and Physical therapist say i dont need my afos anymore. Took right one off today. Left one will take more time due to some issues with my foot. Boy does it feel weird. I still am numb and tingling from the chin down. Like everything is still asleep but have some feeling.(like when your foot falls asleep). Tomorrow will be the real test…Driving. This will be the first time driving without the afo since i got sick.

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2009 at 9:36 am

Good luck jojo
      I hope everything goes well driving.

• Anonymous
      May 12, 2009 at 8:00 pm

so far so good without my AFO. Walked a mile without it at the GBS/CIDP walk on saturday. Having problems with numbness right now. Extremly numb in my hands and feet today. Feeling it a lot in my hands. It is really bothering me. I have been tired and unable to remember some things today. My mom is not concerned but I am it is progressively getting worse. She was just sick herself with a chest cold and is still coughing, I see my head therapist on friday along with my physical therapist. I guess i will discuss it with them.