A Blessed Holiday Season To All My Friends

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 11:59 am

I am not going to be sending out cards this year, but I wanted to wish all of you the Best Holiday Season.

[B]May your Holiday Season be filled with Love, Peace, and Joy.
      May you enjoy your family and friends with The Light of Love.
      May you all have a Happy New Year for 2007 and I wish you all better health.[/B]

I also want to thank each and everyone of you for being there for me when Frank passed away last Christmas Day and throughout all of 2006. You have given me so much support and love for the last 6 years and I am ever so grateful to have a family like all of you. I could not have gotten through some of those darkest hours without that love and support.

My Love To All Of You
      Happy Holidays

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Donna,

Ben and I will say a special prayer for you and Frank on Christmas day. You’ve been a great teacher to me as a caregiver, and I really appreciate your words of wisdom. I have so much respect for you. I know this holiday season is going to be rough for you, and I hope that God will help to ease your pain.

Love, your friend,

Shannon

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 7:05 pm

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Donna, you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time of the year. If you ever need anything at all please contact me.

Much love,
      Jerimy

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 9:38 pm

Donna,

I hope your Christmas is blessed with peace and love.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 4:09 am

May you find the calm in this Season of Hope. Many hugs to you, Donna.

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 11:06 am

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/10.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/11.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/christmas1/9.gif[/img]
      [FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Wishing Everyone A Very Merry Christmas[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 2:57 pm

Donna,
      You will be in my thoughts and prayers during the holiday season. I knew it would renew your grief and that you would choose not to send out Christmas cards, so this year I was not expecting one.

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 3:33 pm

Wishing you a blessed Christmas this year, Donna.
      It will be tough, but you’ll make it.

Victoria.

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 3:52 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]Donna, I pray that God will show you the light of his love during your dark moments and give you peace during this difficult time. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Vicki[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 4:44 pm

[COLOR=blue]Know that you are thought of………[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#0000ff]It is a hard time of year. Just know you are not alone.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#0000ff]Wm.[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 6:07 pm

Donna, You and Your Family are All in my thoughts and Prayers this Holiday Season. 🙂

• Anonymous
      December 4, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Thanks for your message of care and love. Our prayers are with you and Frank. Thanks for who your are.

• Anonymous
      December 6, 2006 at 1:35 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorchid]B…..you know…..[/COLOR][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 6, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Brandy,

Wanted to take advantage of another opportunity to send you my prayers and thoughts. Still trying absorb the loss of Marge… You should be feeling warm and tingly all over with all of us sending you lots of warm thoughts for this holiday season. I know it is hard to feel merry when you have so much to deal with, but try, please.