2 year anniversary for Kevie

• October 3, 2008 at 5:19 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2008 at 5:22 pm

Congratulation Kevie! (and you too) I hope that he doesn’t have to deal with disease anymore.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2008 at 11:20 pm

Happy Anniversary?

I bet this is a card Hallmark does NOT make.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2008 at 1:24 am

What a journey it has been! I know it often has felt like mountain climbing –sometimes blindfolded, and that sometimes it has felt like the mountains were insurmountable, but Kevie and family have kept going. We all pray that life will be a steady path down from the hardships from now on for you both. That all this hard work will be rewarded with health. Also that you both will be able to enjoy the view of life now a little more that you are not having to work so hard to climb up the mountain.
      WithHope for a cure of these diseases

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2008 at 8:59 am

Happy Anniversary Kevie & mom.
      Dawn oh what a wonderful world it would be if all moms were as you and other moms here.
      It is amazeing what faith and prayer can do. Remember nothing is luck it is a blessing. Kevie has a wonderful mom and care giver and you’ll are blessed with love and friends and prayers and you give constanley to others. May the Great Spirits blessing be with you’ll constanley. Your unconditional friend (Steve)

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2008 at 9:49 am

Dawn and Kevie-Congratulations on a hard fought job that you now are being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Bless you all. Take good care.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2008 at 4:56 pm

Hi Dawn! I know you are glad to see some things turning around for Kevie! I know you have had a long two years and some rough times. Not to mention the worry you have been through. I wished my best dear and hope your child gets well and never see’s this stuff ever again! I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts!
      LindaH

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2008 at 12:00 am

Dawn, I’m so glad to hear he’s doing so well. Kids bounce back so much better than bigger kids do. LOL
      Hopefully he can get thru his toe surgery with no problems, heal nicely and get back to being a boingy little kid like he should be.
      Its about time!

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2008 at 4:10 am

That’s great news Dawn! I think about Kevin every time I have treatment, I think we are pretty much on the same schedule – just finished up myself. It’s inspiring to hear how well he is doing. I hope in a few years this is all just a bad memory for him and he is happily enjoying life as a regular kid. 🙂